Reviews for dispute
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Another outstanding presentation!

The first part, I could just hear Ilsa and chance bickering. I was watching some of season 2 the other day, and had just had a "refresher" of how they sound. You captured it perfectly.

I don't know about San Francisco mice, but here in Arizona we have Kangaroo Rats. They're not especially large, but they JUMP. I suspect one of those somehow found its way to the coast.

SG
veniceit chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was great! It was "classic" Ilsa and Chance at the beginning. You got that stage of their relationship bang one.

Adorable idea. Nothing like a good mouse trap to change a heated fight to a rather tender moment.

The part about Guerrero was a fun touch as well. I could so see him turn and leave without saying anything to deal with the secretary. I love his warped way of showing loyalty.

Thanks for entertaining me, as always, and helping me escape for a little while.
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
OUCH! Very big OUCH! I know I said that I needed some Chance whump, but I would have been perfectly content with just a few cuts and bruises... ;-). But that doesn't keep me from loving this story!

My favorite line has got to be "Guerrero felt challenged by the mouse". Hmmm.. I wonder what kind of mice they have in San Francisco. With a trap like that you could probably even catch the Giant Mouse of Minsk *grin*.