Reviews for Mothers
Guest person chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Cool!
Me likes... :)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awww, that was cute! I think I like Jason’s best. And I like the name you picked out for Ms. Grace!
Thukefan101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Coolio...
ShadowSnitch7681 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awwww! I think this is the first fanfic I read where Jason has some sort of relationship with his mom. :)
kat callan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
HAHAHA! lol that was epic!:)(:
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Loved it! Great story, hilarious.
melsmels chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
"Hi mommy."
HAHAHA So...cute...*wipes tears from eyes*
This is so awesome! It's so sweet! It's so cute! The demigods are so ADORABLE! ...You get my point...:)
Anyway, I loved it :)
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was so cute!
Favorite part: Hi mommy. I can just imagine a little kid saying that in a cute little voice! Especially little Jason!
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
"No more deadly weapons in the apartment."
I remember that scene from Sea of Monsters! XD
raisa864 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Its absolutely too cute, how they are so sheepish with their mothers... Great writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
good job ucca
Mandi2341 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I think Thalia and Jason had my favorite. I can totally see Jason just giggling and floating like, "Yeah, I fly and I eat staplers. So?"

I remember Percy's from the books. I like how Sally's just like, "No deadly weapons in the apartment. Period."

Nico and Bianca's was cute. I wish MythoMagic was a real game XD
Strider101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
much funnier than i thought it was going to be
Jade23 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Think you can make it a two-shot? I just thought it was so sweet and loving, and it spread a smile across my face. The way it was written and the sheer innocence of it... are you sure you can't write another one? Please!

-Jade23