Reviews for A Speck of Dark Fire
lestersheehan chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Hello. Just in case anyone happens to check this anymore, I'd like to apologise profusely for the fact that I never finished this. However, on my new account (this one), I have uploaded a slightly different (and slightly better written) fanfiction, and I may continue with this specific one in a different manner. Thank you.
TheHomestuckDemigod chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Carry on please. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. I shall be waiting for the next chapter.
Hi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Carrying on at all? x
therealjainasolo chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
God, please please update this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Please please please update! Or I shall set Gretel on u, and u do NOT want that!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Update NOW! Or G'reth, Gadzooks, GollyGosh and GRETEL shall not be happy! And you don't want to anger GRETEL! Love ya and I think this story is da best!
leiabeanie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
hi i love these books and i was wondering since we don't hear much of them in the books and quite francly idk how to write a story i was wondering if you could make a tam and lucy fanfic?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
continue continue continue continue continue continue...PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
please please please please pleas continue! there are not enough fanfics for this amazing series!
BIGALLY6969 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
nice
AnimexDragon29 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hey guys, please leave any feedback to help me improve and I don't know whether to carry on, what do you think? x