Reviews for Mom's the Word
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Great story! I liked it.

Side comment: Chris would never have met Paige. She would have already been dead in his time as she was killed by the Titans.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Haha cute! Paige really does have a way with words sometimes, and she certainly has the knack of it in this story.

I agree with you, I really, really wanted to see more of Piper's reaction and then Chris' reaction to her reaction. Phooey on the show, but I suppose that means more fun fanfiction like this one, right? :) Thanks for sharing it!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Nice work! :)
Kokoro E. Junnaya chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Awesome story! Love it :D I always hated that they never showed Piper's reaction. And then the next episode takes place SIX MONTHS LATER!
lol, again great one shot!
samanthar17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love Charmed. The episode ended abruptly and this is the scene it needed. Thanks for writing, it was a pleasure to read.

Chris is a great character, way better than Wyatt. I wish they had not have killed him off at the end of ?Season 6?. In that 70's Episode they proved that both Prue and Piper 1970s version and 2000s version could be around at the same time. The only problem was only one version could have powers. If they kept Chris, adult Chris could have had the powers (since baby Chris barely had any unlike baby Wyatt who was so powerful).

Any ways what all the ramble meant was THANKS for giving us fans more of Chris and more of Charmed.

I just re-watched the episode about a month ago so it was fresh in my mind.

P.S. : I came across this story after reading "Fifty Shades of Retribution", and wanted to read more of your work. So thanks again for both.

Samantha
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cute little one shot. I liked it.
Beth chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
"She's you mom, Chris" - wow so Piper's three people, you, mom and Chris. Amazing. I never knew that.
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I thought this was cool; and I agree with you. It annoyed me that they didn't show her reaction to knowing Chris was her son - that they just left us with a shot of her staring at him, and then next episode, they're together.

I like you're version of things, and it definitely seems like Chris would go through all before the whole acceptance-as-her-son thing. It was very well-written too.
sndbrg23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This helped mend this episode to the next, where we see Piper pregnant for six months. Courtship left this open and I'm glad you filled in the blanks.
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I enjoyed this version of how things should've gone after the revelation. So good job!
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
love it
JJ chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Now that's how things should have gone. Thank you. Nice one-shot. :)
Lawsy89 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012