Reviews for Echoes in my Mind
mchap1154 chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
YES! Happy ending after all! And Basil finally proposed (ITS ABOUT TIME!) No more nightmares, no more fear, and no more kidnapping! Hopefully it'll be smooth sailing from here on out... Or will it 0.o ?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
OMG I HOPE THIS ISN'T THE END TELL ME IF IT IS ! PLEASE UPDATE IF IT'S NOT !
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! LOVE THIS FIC ! XD
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
.GLOB. YOU ABSOLUTLEY HAVE TO UPDATE ! O-O TE ROG !
ruth.smith.526 chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
This story is really good i hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next
dream lighting chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
That's cruel and means poor basil hope she's going to be ok welcome back don't be to long
mchap1154 chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
You are pure evil... AND I LOVE IT! The suspense just makes wanna read more! Anyway keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to see what happens next. P.S. I have a theory of what might happen, but I wanna see the next chapter to see if I'm right or not.
mchap1154 chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
WoW, i can not even begin to imagine the heart break Basil is going through right now, poor Amber, she is truly a brave girl, i would defiantly stand up for her in trying to get her out of that, anyway i hope you post the next one soon, i look forward to the next chapter, i bet it'll be AWESOME, just like the rest of the story, so keep up the awesome work KK ;D
LuluCalliope chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Hee hee hee...I AM YOUR TRUE LOVE, Fane! You cannot escape me! I can see into your mind! I can see into your SOUL!

Fane: ...really?

Me: Ha! No. :(

Another fabulous chapter, as usual.

I had a strange idea...how'd Fane react if one of his ladies got pregnant with his offspring? His...heir, if you will? *begins plotting next Fan Fic*
Marvelous Mad Madam Mimzy chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
NO FANE. NO. *smacks* Bad sexy vamp mouse! BAD. You stay away from Amber and you stay away from her future lovechildren with Basil! *ahem* I feel better now. But seriously, NO.

Where is Ratigan? It's his turn to save the day! D:
Whiteling chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Now how're they going to get out of this mess?
LuluCalliope chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Oh, my gosh...where am I if I am not seducing Basil? *sees me eavesdropping on Amber and Fane* Oh, there I am! Hi, me!

Me: SHUSH! Fane is being a LIAR! He said that he loved me!

I: Oh, my poor, poor me...don't worry. I have a secret! And a plan! A SECRET PLAN!

Me: *sniffles* Really?

I: Of course! All we have to do is...*whispers whispers whispers*

Me: Oooooooooh...holy crap, I have to go write this down now! PERFECT FAN FICTION! *sees the other LOF (Ladies of Fane) glaring* Ahem...you get to be in it, too, of course. Duh.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Can you turn Basil into half-Vampire? Where he is able to regain his humanity while at the same time having supernatural powers to fight evil? Because that would be cool!
Whiteling chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Crud!

Ladies and gentlemen, the daylights have officially been scared out of me. Update soon please, want to see what happens next!
Taliym5 chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
:O I did not see that coming! Amazing! I a shocked and absolutely happy! So creative and wonderful!