Reviews for Raven's Story: The Journey to Young Justice
ravenazarath13 chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
This is an amazing story. I really do hope you can continue. I would love to see what will happen with the girls. Also if you cant I understand. Sounded like you have been busy and I can relate. So if can or cannot continue that is fine with me. Hope you can though. Its really good. Love it.
SwiftTheWritingMagician chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Please! Update for the sake of my sanity!
Riverfrost222 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Lagoon Boy, I swear, if you lay a finger on Raven or Zatanna, I will personally come find you and CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG. Great job with the story so far. Can't wait for chapter 13! ;) This was the first fanfiction I had ever read, and so far I think it's my favorite!
DizzyLizzy chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Lov it great plot and writing but im a bit of a Raven and BB shipper so yea
TheCursedWolf chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
i really like this! i cant wait for you to upload another chapter! and i personally dont like romantic stories but i love this one! 3
Mrs.Jack-Frost chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
I think this describes Raven perfectly and I like how you paired her up with Conner. I also liked the idea of having Lagoon Boy babysit Rae. This is a captivating story ! Update as soon as possible !
MeadhbhSolan chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
I love this story 3
Matisse-Sage chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
When you get in Young Justice, will you meet Beast Boy and start to have a crush on him?
kingmg4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
please make more this is a great story
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Lol just by this story I know you don't like La'gann.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Gosh, I'm puking rainbows... so much love :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
OMG, this is so frigging CUTE :) Praise young love
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Damn fish face, how could you do such a thing? It's disgusting, Rae should have beaten you into a bloody pulp!' I hope he faces a good punishment, because his kind atitude was very disrespectful and totally not professional. Great chapter
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Nice story, I really love the interaction between Conner and Rae. I also think that Nightwing on big brother mode is very cute :)
Kay kay chapter 12 . 12/14/2012