Reviews for Raven's Story: The Journey to Young Justice
RaeHale chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
The story is finished?:(
Hood chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
This story is amazing so far

You are a very good writer
ps: I would recommend to check out a app/website called wattpad it's really good.
keverly chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
Sometimes I get writer's block also or my words just don't come out right
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
I am happy that conner loves raven! Because everyone should be loved.
keverly chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
I hope that conner and raven get together!
keverly chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I'm happy that raven didn't give up on being a hero!
ravenazarath13 chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
This is an amazing story. I really do hope you can continue. I would love to see what will happen with the girls. Also if you cant I understand. Sounded like you have been busy and I can relate. So if can or cannot continue that is fine with me. Hope you can though. Its really good. Love it.
SwiftTheWritingMagician chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Please! Update for the sake of my sanity!
Riverfrost222 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Lagoon Boy, I swear, if you lay a finger on Raven or Zatanna, I will personally come find you and CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG. Great job with the story so far. Can't wait for chapter 13! ;) This was the first fanfiction I had ever read, and so far I think it's my favorite!
DizzyLizzy chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Lov it great plot and writing but im a bit of a Raven and BB shipper so yea
FightMeBoi chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
i really like this! i cant wait for you to upload another chapter! and i personally dont like romantic stories but i love this one! 3
Mrs.Jack-Frost chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
I think this describes Raven perfectly and I like how you paired her up with Conner. I also liked the idea of having Lagoon Boy babysit Rae. This is a captivating story ! Update as soon as possible !
MeadhbhSolan chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
I love this story 3
Matisse-Sage chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
When you get in Young Justice, will you meet Beast Boy and start to have a crush on him?
kingmg4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
please make more this is a great story