Reviews for Over Time
kim chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
I loved it! so sorry that I just read it sissy. haven't checked my email in a while.
Nature9000 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I think you did a great job throughout the entire thing, not a weak ending at all. Maybe a little cliched, but you know what? It was good, and what's important is that you feel happy with it. If you're happy with something, then your readers will be as well!
nick-crazed chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Awww that was soooo beautiful! The ending was perfect, I love every second!
Zevie4EVA chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Awesome ending to this well written story! Please write more, I love your writing! I like how you include the characters inner feelings and how you switch from third person to first person. Very creative! :).

I'm sad about How to Rock ending too... Remember #SaveHowToRock!

Signed, Zevie4EVA
Thiss Haas Beeem Deleted chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Awww :')
I Loove Thiis ! 3
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
This was amazing. My favorite chapter yet. Keep up the good work darling. Are you going to continue or was that he last chapter
sanumarox123 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Oh, I LOVED THE ENDING!
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I agree with the ending, sometimes you don't have to change. I really enjoyed this story!
xoBlingBaby chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
UPDATE! PLESASE! ZANDER NEEDS TO FIX THINGs!1 OMG I LOVE THINS !

XO BLING
nick-crazed chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
umm what is with me, I didn't even read this chapter... I'm weird I guess but it was soooo good. When's the last chapter coming?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I love this story! It is amazing! Thank you for writing!
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
No! It can't be over! This is too good!
Outbreaking chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Noooo! Poor Stevie! Great chapter, excited for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Zander you best not get on the plane.
SMonkey6 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Last chapter? But this story is so good, it can't end yet! Unless the chapter is amazing, which I'm are it will be! I will be anxiously waiting!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »