Reviews for Revelations
Chatterbox818 chapter 1 . 7/9
That was lovely and very enjoyable! A lovely break from all the betrayal stories I've been reading. Just lovely! Thank you!
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 1/3
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
You should so do a sequel!
Katyissocool chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This was awesome! Definitely one of my favorite reveal fics! I think it was a bit ooc for Morgana to pass up a chance at killing Arthur though. Overall, an awesome fic that was great fun to read!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I really enjoyed this. The visuals are amazing.
SpringWerewolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelSequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelSequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelSequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelSequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelSequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequelSequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
:D
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
My absolute favorite part was the way you described Merlin stopping Morgana's attack, with his knees bent, forearms crossed and pushed back under the strain.
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
lossofmerlin chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Yes please do write a sequel! This was amazing! So beautiful. I would love to hear more into their story now that Arthur knows the truth. I really loved the idea in the beginning of Arthur finding out about Emrys on his own. I had thought it would be funny to have him out Merlin before Merlin had a chance to out himself.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This is beautiful, thanks!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
So morgama doesn't know magics legal? Airhead!
Ex Prisoner of Azkaban chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this story so much... I literally have no words! If you continued it I think I'd explode! ;p But seriously, great story, wonderful writing!
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Lovely story! Ff gives us options & stories the series never did! I loved the series, but I lived this too.
cordelia.hartfield.358 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014