Reviews for Revelations
I loved it! Thanks for writing!
:D
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/13
My absolute favorite part was the way you described Merlin stopping Morgana's attack, with his knees bent, forearms crossed and pushed back under the strain.
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
lossofmerlin chapter 1 . 3/23
Yes please do write a sequel! This was amazing! So beautiful. I would love to hear more into their story now that Arthur knows the truth. I really loved the idea in the beginning of Arthur finding out about Emrys on his own. I had thought it would be funny to have him out Merlin before Merlin had a chance to out himself.
This is beautiful, thanks!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/19
So morgama doesn't know magics legal? Airhead!
United-Whovians chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this story so much... I literally have no words! If you continued it I think I'd explode! ;p But seriously, great story, wonderful writing!
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Lovely story! Ff gives us options & stories the series never did! I loved the series, but I lived this too.
cordelia.hartfield.358 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Perfect! Of course you should write a sequel!
lunanime chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is by far my favorite reveal fic so far
bookybookworm chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
What the hell? I would have thought Arthir to be angry at Merlin for keeping a secret!
Fantasy Forger chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I know you published this a long time ago, but... I thought you should know. I cried a little when I read it. It's just so beautiful... Such a perfect happy ending. Oh, I'm still tearing up...
writinchic chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh goodness! I practically died with happy feels from reading this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
there was so much secret magic through all the episodes...i myself went back and forth wondering if arthur should question specific events in the past, demand explanation, apologies, give his own... or just accept merlin's magic and leave the past in the past... i did think it would help the reveal if one or the other had been injured, it makes for a very real and immediate reason for forgiveness... imagine my surprise at the end of season 5 :(
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »