Reviews for Beauty and the Snake
This story is done a long time ago. Don't you guys see the 'Complete' word on it? It means it's done. But there are Sequels to this. The next story for this is call 'Reuniting of the Tribes'. Now please STOP ASKING MORE CHATPERS!
Cyberwolfo2 chapter 6 . 7/9
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon.
Yukkiko chapter 6 . 5/31
This. Is. AWESOME! BTW have you seen romeoxjuliet? Because two things are identical in both the anime and this fanfic.
1. The "course".
In the anime the main character William said:
- Mind you let it run it's course.
2. Irises.
In the anime irises are Juliet's favorite flower.
iluvninjagothenextstepgirl chapter 6 . 5/17
Please update
iluvninjagothenextstepgirl chapter 2 . 5/17
Nice touch. Adding a couple of Madagascar characters in the story
where is the next chapter
Pythor123 chapter 6 . 2/17
I loved it it was funny and a i loved the strange plot twist but really can you please finish this book and make it a series acording to the tv series. And I'm soo jealous i love pythor.
Emily Pockrus chapter 6 . 2/9
When is chapter 7 gonna come out?
joe chapter 6 . 1/23
why stop why man just when it finally gets good
Taranodongirl1 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Never ever delete this fanfic.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Can you add more
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Why?! Why would you have those two?!
Ginger chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
OMGsh nya! this is insane! I am with Cole, I think I might puke! I love it though! :)
Ginger chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
*Dies* Did you REALLY add in King Julien? That seems like a direct insult to Zane and his father!
Ginger chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow, I never expected to feel sorry for Pythor before, but you succeeded! Well done, this seems really sweet!