Reviews for Fifty Shades More
shellz71 chapter 32 . 6/3
its second time I've read this story and its still amazing
Maria chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Very interesting start ... and a bit different!
Kim972 chapter 6 . 6/15/2020
Well for me Ana shouldn’t have called an attorney, before talking with her husband. That’s just purely childish and why listen to Kate what advice can she give she was enjoying Ana’s pain what friend does that in a moment like that.
knightoflives chapter 9 . 4/20/2020
Just popping in to say that I'm somewhat sorry for my last review, for calling Ana weak and stupid. I guess the beginning of this chapter made me think it wasn't actually fair to do so. Abused women don't deserve that, and Ana got that from the piece of sh*t that is Christian (in this story).

I guess my problem with her has been how the narrative painted her, so far. With her mental problems and the semi Stockholm syndrome involving Christian and her taken into account, it's not surprising that she hasn't been the most assertive person at the beginning. But her anger or hurt feelings haven't been shown. In the beginning, she says she's angry, yet we don't read it here. It's classic telling and not showing, which is one of the biggest problems in my fics in my opinion.

I'm half tempted to skip a few chapters to see how things are resolved, but I won't. As it is, I'm hoping for Ana to discover her inner fire and Christian to suffer as he should. Also for Grace to show some freaking sense, because that phone call was more than a little biased. Even Ana noticed it.
knightoflives chapter 8 . 4/20/2020
Ana frustrates me with her stupidity and weak attitude. Christian is a mountain of problems and it's almost impossible to see anything good about him here (which makes Ana's character more annoying to read). Yet, I don't want to drop the story either? I don't know why. Maybe I'm hoping the narrative won't handwave Christian's issues as Ana does, and I need to see that validated. I do know that if Ana forgives Christian without getting angry, I'll be angry at myself for having read this in the first place.
wkathryn71 chapter 32 . 4/4/2020
Nice but you could have kept going
snoopylover60 chapter 32 . 1/16/2020
Oh my goodness! I found this story, day before yesterday and just finished. It is sooo good. The ladies at Cheatwards Spot on FB was telling me how awesome it was.

Come join us :D
Anon chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
That's your job. That's why you quite work to take care of our children. Can't you even do that correctly?"

Tears fill my eyes and I feel them spill down my cheeks. "Christian, please don't yell at me. How can you question the way I take care of the children? "

"Why are you crying again?" He looks at me in exasperation.

"I don't know. Yes I do. You are always mad at me. It seems like you have been mad at me for the last 7 years. What do I do to make you so mad?"

Christian calms a bit and exhales, "Ana, Baby, I stay mad at everyone. It's what I do."

lol yikes, another ff i should skip
Pleasingjennifer chapter 9 . 10/13/2019
I wish Ana would show more back bone and ask him how he would feel if it was switched around ...
Pleasingjennifer chapter 7 . 10/13/2019
We all know how Christian would be if the shoe was on the other foot . Lets keep it real hear and know Ana should have more anger ,but know that might not be in the story !
Munkeyfump20 chapter 32 . 8/27/2019
Wow thanks for the very good read.
ButterflyBaby30 chapter 3 . 8/2/2019
Great
ButterflyBaby30 chapter 2 . 7/22/2019
Great!
ButterflyBaby30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
Loved it! Poor Anastasia!
CupcakeW chapter 10 . 6/24/2019
He didn't remember the conversation, he continues with the bad attitude. UGH!