Reviews for Fifty Shades More
Covered in Bruises chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
You cannot be so stupid as to keep this woman as your lawyer? Are you a dumbass Ana? She was your husbands sub and the D/s lifestyle isn't a business relationship its an actual one. She was betraying her husband and he was betraying you; you twit.
OTB chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Oooo... I had decided to stop reading for tonight after this chapter, but I guess I will have to read 'Just 1 more'.
OTB chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
I like that they always end with an 'I love you' even after all the shit. I wish something like that were possible in real life... Le Sigh!
lalitaduarte chapter 32 . 4/6/2014
i really like vanilla... thats ironic... right?
lalitaduarte chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
...
lalitaduarte chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
exceptional man? roll my eyes
just roll my eyes...
lalitaduarte chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
She is a pushover ... does not have a personality ... character ... and truly stupid ... the turns on with the sub ... goes and has sex with Ana .. and that's fine? ... that's disgustingly sick ..
Emilie chapter 32 . 3/21/2014
I came across your story on Sunday when I couldn't sleep and now can't sleep just to finish the book...LOVE IT! Can't wait to start the next one ; )
Vibben chapter 32 . 3/6/2014
This was strong and beautiful. So brave of C to open up, and so important that A could take it and support him. I have read several fanfiction stories, but this is
the one that I find most true to the caracters of the original story - you have me captured!
vdlucas chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
After 24years, you stop waiting for him to call you the names and you do it before he does. Spoken from experience and still in the marriage. Too afraid to leave!
reneeloveschester chapter 32 . 1/15/2014
I wasn't ready to let this family go. Thank you for the continuation.
teneisha chapter 32 . 1/10/2014
That was so goood... just beautiful
Jessied5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
am I wrong or was their daughters name Phoebe and not grace?
emi17 chapter 32 . 12/26/2013