Reviews for Fifty Shades More
CupcakeW chapter 10 . 6/24/2019
He didn't remember the conversation, he continues with the bad attitude. UGH!
CupcakeW chapter 7 . 6/24/2019
How can she accepted that lawyer as her representant. Come on Ana, if you can work with her then you can work the problem with C and fix the situation too.
CupcakeW chapter 6 . 6/24/2019
TOO SOON!
drucindastorm chapter 32 . 5/12/2019
this was bloody brilliant
Wilson68 chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
Reading all 3 books again for 3rd time.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2019
It's "We can talk when it's QUIET," not QUITE. Geez (not geese). LOL.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/7/2019
Elena was his DOMINANT, not his DOMINATE.
Wilson68 chapter 32 . 2/7/2019
I absolutely loved this story it was very well written and I love the detail ie Anna’s talk with Taylor and Gail about to start on the next one.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2018
I'm curious on why she is so forgiving? I understand they have mature relationship, but a woman can be mad upset heart broken even when children are involved. As of now you make her a walking mat. Ok my husband has cheated but I'm going go on screw him a day later and be all lovey dovey. Really?
shellz71 chapter 32 . 12/8/2018
wow that was amazing story i really enjoyed it thank you
Pleasingjennifer chapter 27 . 8/12/2018
good
Pleasingjennifer chapter 23 . 8/12/2018
Dam that's the way to speak to him ! Show some respect to Ana
Pleasingjennifer chapter 15 . 8/11/2018
What a roller coaster ... I love this chapter !
Pleasingjennifer chapter 8 . 8/11/2018
If Ana would tell Christian what if she did what he did . How would be react . He would be on fire for months. Once you cheat you pop that magic bubble . You can never get the Pureness back ... The Guilty NEVER EVER can think about the other side of the coin !
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2018
Sorry to say, but this story is horrible...
First of all this is a cheating story which I disagree. You should have warned it before in the summery. If I had known I would have never read it. N moreover it is very silly of ana to stay with Christian knowing that he has cheated on her.
Sorry again for this above comment but I couldn't control myself after reading this stupid story.
979 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »