Reviews for Fifty Shades More
Deborah chapter 18 . 8/3/2017
This is great! Best love story since the movie Love Stort! Now if only the Greys can keep from getting shot, kidnapped, blackmailed and everything else. You are a lot great writer!
Deborah chapter 7 . 8/2/2017
'Neither of us wants to be unfaithful to our spouses'...really? What would you call it? Really getting posed off now!
Deborah chapter 6 . 8/2/2017
Go, Ana!
Deborah chapter 5 . 8/2/2017
This is very good. I think at this point that Christian pretty much sucks. Right now, I would be happy if he killed himself.
loves4paws chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
Speaking of the contract, I'm wondering what the revisions were to the contract. Possibly taking out the "no sexual contact" clause. Ana should ask.
loves4paws chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
What did Christian tell his parents? About the BDSM? His being caught with a sheet-wrapped woman in Escala? About the contract? The money? The car? The other gifts? Or just that Ana saw him with another woman?
loves4paws chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
First thing in the morning? For me that would be something like 5a since I get up at 4a. I'm thinking Ms. Patterson could be setting herself up for a conflict of interest in this case.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2016
Good job, that is what happened when you cheat with someone else's wife. Your slimy ass will get shot.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
Wow, this woman have no self respect at all. Her husband cheated on her and she is begging him to come back to her. What a pathetic loser. No wonder her husband strayed in the first place.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
fuck this story, this is so fucking stupid, I have never ever criticise any story for being written poorly, or even cheat story. But what I hate in a story is when they are stupidly written. This is fucking stupid I ain't going to continue wasting my time reading this crabby rubbish. Fuck this.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
Seriously, he went there. Where is her fucking pride. He just kicked her ass out the fucking house and she is still "Oh Christian, we will talk later" that is bullshit, how the fuck is she not kicking his ass out the door. Man, I can just see this story already. Ana, a doormat who will take his cheating ass back.
Tina Kleimann chapter 32 . 9/30/2016
I was really sceptical a out this book but once I started reading it I couldn't stop...I was wondering if it is ever going to be published in book form I would love to add it to me collection. I can't wait to second part comes out. Is there a way I can be informed when it comes out.. my email address is I give this book 10 stars but knowing the rating is usually only 5 stars that is what i will give it again thank you
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 32 . 9/5/2016
I have read this before but never the other stories. Going to read them. Thank you. I have laughed and cried and wanted to strangle Christain when he did what he did. Thank you I am so glad I have found fanfiction
bella0609 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Christian's anger and protective issues are out of control! No two children are alike - opposite actually :) Bella might be depressed...
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 32 . 5/19/2016
I did not review every chapter. I must tell you that I laughed, I cried I felt my heart break with Ana and when Christain was shot I frlt like someone in my family was fighting for their life.I wish this was going to continue. But loved what you wrote. I am truly in awe of all the fanfiction authors you are all wonderful. I know that Ana and Christain are just characters from this wonderful trilogy but they feel so real. THANK YOU FOR THIS CARE.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »