Reviews for Lessons in Life and Lego
amy chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I hope you update this soon!
hannahsmetana chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Lol you weren't kidding about the length! But it was a good break point. Can't wait for more. Ohmigod it's Feb 4th! Aka October 16th!
hannahsmetana chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Oh I'm so hooked! I usually avoid future fics because in all honesty they scare me because they're set in the future that we are unlikely to see, but this is really lovely. I can't believe I just confessed to being scared of future fics. At least you know it's ab honest review!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Cool. Cool cool cool. More!
tvlover84 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
omg i reread this last month and now an update! lol. Short chapter but sweet. More please!
DayDreamer077 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Hm! Interesting
Anon chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Cool story, can't believe Annie had a baby! woah still believe it though
shippersgonnaship chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
O.M.G. I forgot about this fic but it's good! Jeff is a jack rabbit here but I'd be curious too and O.M.G the girl looks like Annie. He wont' forget that! Bring on chapter 4!
nyclove3 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I'm glad you updated this story, however short I'll take it! I'm interested to see what Annie will have to say about Jeff looking up her adopted daughter, and if she finds out at all, especially as she specifically told him she didn't want to know. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
A chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This is excellent, very interesting so far. I wonder what Jeff will do with his new information and how will Annie react? Looking forward to finding out. Well done.
tvlover84 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
an update! I wondered about this story because it was so different and annie giving up a baby stayed with me! Really enjoying this lots but worried where this will lead if jeff went behind annie's back and found out all that information when she didn't want him to! Hope for a happy ending! Love !
DI4W chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I'm certainly intrigued by this. It's definitely plausible that Annie might have had a baby, at least that's an interesting take on her pre-Greendale life. This is good though, structured in a good way so I have no way of knowing where this story is going to go next. Bravo.
amy chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This is something new. Never read a fic where Annie had her baby adopted. Like the way the story can go any way but looking forward to learning more about Jeff and Annie's little baby boy. Really good. amy x
shippersgonnaship chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Just read both chapters and O.M.G. Annie had a baby? Wowee. That's interesting i like this a lot. Don't know why Annie's mom would be all weird about her having a baby in her twenties though like what? But looking forward to chapter 3 yes yes!
anon chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
yes! an update. this is seriously cool i'm really interested to read this like its unravelling piece by piece i have no idea where you'e going with this but i like it. I just hope Jeff and Annie are still together and not divorced or something at the end.