Reviews for the lightning strike
curio cherry chapter 1 . 6/22
Ah so fucking cute
Panicatthedisco1243 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
A poignant little story. Too bad FFN got this while letting a lot of trash intact.
You are keeping everyone in believable lengths, and this is worth reading not just for the SoMa, but for the tiny (yet true) moment of brotherly bonds.
cookies chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh my. This was so...
Argh, no words can describe this. Mhmm. This was so in character and I was trying to keep from squealing. #typicalfangirl.
The Illusionist's Wings04 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I've always been a silly in-the-closet sucker for a good love story. I've always loved Soul and Maka's tale; I suppose the ever impending doom and sharp weapons gives it some of its glitz, but I love the connection they have, the utter love and trust they have in each other. I thought you showed that beautifully in this piece. Great work!
Super Pan-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this was so perfect. It had a tinge of sadness but the kind of sad that is happy at the same time. I love that kind of sad in fics. This was perfect. Soul, and then Maka with her quiet: "you decide" thing about Wes and his wedding, ugh. They were both so down to earth and in character- it was all so spot on- i loved it.
kaji13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You really have a beautiful, artistic way of writing. These fics deserve more attention than they get - I really love them!
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this so much. It's very emotional and it strikes me powerfully. I think Soul has always been a character with a lot of turmoil inside over his familial relationships, and I know that the way you delivered Maka as his kind of savior is true to heart. Thank you so much for writing this; it was amazing to read. :)

Amore2210.Loves. Fanfic chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
young dawn chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was wonderful. I can't tell you how perfect this was. I loved every bit of it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I think this should be Rated: T not M
Whinnie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
aaaaaah my heart :') , beautiful moments , seemingly random but they all come together in the end ... it's perfect , x]
btw why did you give this the title you did ? just curious c:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love this. It's so detailed but simple, yet still leaves room for the imagination. Great one shot