Reviews for Murder in Marseille
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
AAAH! Too many questions! I can't even - I don't even know where to start. How about starting with "thank you" for such an amazing story! From beginning to end, I was hooked, and I loved seeing the evolution of your writing from the first story (which was good) to this one (which was better) and I just can't WAIT for the third. Right after I type this review I'm going to check your profile to see if you've put it up yet.
You and your cliffhangers. :( My main question is - why isn't Tintin asking her about Ellie connection with Blevins? Her other identity? What does her father have to do with it? (I have a feeling he has everything to do with it.) There's a big mystery underlying here, and I feel like Tintin would be pursuing it more. Or at least wanting to pursue it, even if he holds back because Ellie's recovering and he doesn't want to worry her.
Anyway, thanks again for sharing your awesome mystery, and I will definitely be sticking around for the next. Ciao!
P.S.- I'm really sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters - I haven't even been able to read them until just now because I can't go on FF net at all during the week; too much school work! Ugh. Anyway, I'll try my hardest to be better in the future. :)
Speculatrix chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Great ending! I sure hope to see another sequel soon!
los.kav chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
:o
Is she dead? If she is, then bravo! I didn't see that coming!
los.kav chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Hey! Good luck with NaNoWriMonth! Glad to see you entering! And glad to see you updating too. ;)
Love the trap at the end, can't wait to see where this is going! :D

And now I'm REALLY suspicious of Ellie because there's no way her mother could have died like that.
Tishbing chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Just as a heads up if you're trying to do a period piece they didn't have jet technology until much later. A boeing stratocruiser would have been more likely unless you're doing it in the 80s
Speculatrix chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
I love this! I hope you update soon! And R&R my Tintin fics too! By the way, Google Translate says "Ladja iščete" means "The boat you are looking for." Which means Blevins must speak Slovenian and that language is the only way he knows which boat to go to! Well done!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
:O Sapristi! Tintin and Ellie are in deep now. (by the way, yay long chapter!) When Ellie first put on the necklace, and then you were talking about jewel owners getting stabbed, I thought someone was going to try to stab her. Or actually stab her. So, her just getting arrested was kind of a relief. Hahaha, Tintin's response to getting arrested made me giggle. "Alright, Thompson." Lol!

I like how you are slowly but steadily advancing Ellie's character -"too many policemen for her taste"- that made me wonder, Why? Why does the law make her uneasy? Very sneaky development there; well done.

Please pretty please update soon! :D
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Return of the Thom(p)sons! XD I love how you write the comedic dynamic between them and the grumpy Captain. Lol. I can hardly contain my eagerness to find out what happens when the Thom(p)sons go to arrest Tintin. I'll bet he'll say "I found this clue that not only proves it wasn't me but also puts us on track to find the real target!" That seems like something he would do.
Whaaaaat? Who's framing Ellie? D: Noooo, Ellie! Take it off, quick!
I think you can guess that I'm one impatient reader right now. :P Please update soon!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
:D YAY! That made me feel so special! Thanks! This was a great chapter, too, and aha! It WAS Tintin. ;) It's very sad that the poor girl had to die... but I liked Tintin's reaction to it, instantly thinking of a way that he could have saved her, very in-character. But wouldn't they call the police, and not a hospital, considering she's already dead...? The police would know what to do with her. Anyway, I also really liked how you portrayed the awkwardness between Ellie and Tintin, looking at everything but each other. And was she going to tell him that she's the Shadowwalker? :O Also, was Tintin answered by silence because Ellie was silent or because Ellie left? Questions, questions... I'll just have to wait and find out! Thanks again for such a great chapter! :)
los.kav chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Haven't commented for a while, sorry about that *blushes*
It's a steady paced mystery that's ticking over nicely, and I can't wait to find out how it ends. So, you know, if you want to write it and then put it all up and then I'll stop mithering you, that's a good thing too. All you have to do is not eat or sleep until it's finished... ;) No pressure!
RocknRollagirl chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Oh i cant wait to find out what ellie trys to say tintin:)Please do not let me wait too long!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
ARGH what a horrible cliffhanger! You are evil. ;) This is such an awesome mystery - so please update soon!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Ack, the new review format is weirding me out! :P Bleh. Well, anyway, great new chapter! And also I think I forgot to review for the last chapter but very interesting development... Ellie is the Shadowwalker! :O My goodness! Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and find out what that means, won't I? ;)
I love the way you write from Tintin's perspective, and the snatches of humour you slip into your dialogue, just like Herge does in the comics! The plot is coming along really nicely, in fact you have me on the edge of my seat for what happens next. Please update soon! :D
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Wow! This story just keeps getting better and better! Continue please!
RocknRollagirl chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Nice, a new chapter from you:)I really like how you link three different groups of persons and events in this story,and the part where you write about the readers,who can leave your story, but would miss something was very funny!Looking out for more:))