Reviews for Don't Go Gently Into the Night
I really enjoy this story!
bookgirl113 chapter 10 . 5/19
Kudos to Bradley for having the guts and the determination to do this with his life.
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 5/19
I can't stop smiling and SO MANY FEELSSSSSSS
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 5/19
I'm glad he took the time to logically think through why he shouldn't stay. I also completely love those girls! And they adore Tony, so we shouldn't have any problems:)
Are you ever coming back to this story?
supersherlocked1529 chapter 13 . 2/16
Please, please, please, a million times PLEASE finish this story. I love everything about it and I really want to read the rest. Please update soon... I know its been THREE YEARS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE, but I hope you get to the end someday.
lmill123 chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
I have really enjoyed reading this story and I hope that you have not abandoned it. I hope that you have not abandoned this story because I think it's great.
I will say that I like the sound of Tony's new team and it would so serve Gibbs and especially Ziva if Tony's new team starting out doing them. People love to put Tony down and it seems that even the writers overlooked one major factor. If Tony was as stupid as the writers started making him out to be as far back as Kate, Then they should explain the fact that it was not until after Tony joined Gibbs team that MCRT closing rate had gone up and even when it was just Gibbs and Tony, they because the best in the agency with the highest closure rate. As Tony mentioned, their job was dark enough that a little laugher needed to be added.
bjq chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
leahk80 chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
what a great story!
Gracealma chapter 13 . 8/26/2015
Great story. Hope you can finish your story. Like your plot and characters.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
(Can we have some more Ducky and Tony interaction? Please?)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Are you ever going yo finish this? It's great!
BlackRose8750 chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
I'm enjoying this story. I enjoy all stories with a competent Tony. Nala and the girls are sweet. His former teammates remain arrogant and clueless. So sad to be them. Please update. It's been a really long time. Thank you.
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
I love this so far! Keep updating!
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 2/27/2015