Reviews for Broken Glass
XMoonWolfX chapter 33 . 4/22
I dont know why is Raizel so suprised, Frankenstein respect him and not the lord, he hates to desapoint him
sorry for my bad grammar english is not my language
Evildragonmuspel chapter 33 . 1/30
This is what I needed.
-EDM
BFHwantsblood chapter 33 . 9/9/2016
awesome story I hope more chapters are still on the way
Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2016
I can't believe my eyes! It got updated!
Laryna6 chapter 33 . 7/26/2016
Rai blushie! And joking. Frankenstein rubbing off on him, heh.

An explanation might have taken too long and then they would have been locked in a closet, ahem, in the sanctuary together for a month with nothing to do.

Mmm, Rai speaking an unusual amount when he needs to talk to Franken about misbehaving (here they're talking about it, even if he didn't misbehave) is canon, so I wouldn't worry. (Of course, I write him more talkative than canon because he's making an effort/there's an arc within the fic, so I may not be the best judge.)
brissygirl chapter 33 . 7/24/2016
I like the almost carefree banter between Rai and Frankenstein and I didn't think Rai was overly chatty. Sure he spoke but he didn't have a full on conversation either a perfect balance I think.

BTW roughly how long has Frankie been with Rai now? Months? Years?
brissygirl chapter 32 . 7/24/2016
So I was right the new noble was Urokai and Frankie has found Rai's sanctuary. Will we find out what is so important about a full moon soon or will we have to wait a while?
brissygirl chapter 30 . 7/24/2016
LOL that parting shot from the Lord cracked me up! It reminded me of another fic I read where the Lord throws a party and tries to keep Frankenstein away from Raskereia and fails dismally.
brissygirl chapter 29 . 7/24/2016
Is the new noble Urokai? He seems to have the 'hyperactive-puppy' type personality that Urokai had towards Rai and his attitude towards Frankie matches as well. I am totally guessing of course since you didn't describe the person's hair colour.

Onto the next chapter!
brissygirl chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
LOL GO RAI! That certainly shut Roctis up :P
brissygirl chapter 24 . 7/24/2016
This first part of your fic was absolutely brilliant! I laughed so much, i fact I spent quite a bit of time cackling at Frankie's antics. I especially loved Rai saying to the Lord "He is still a child and as such is prone to tantrums." Then the letter in the epilogue was priceless too I can totally see Frankenstein's face as he's reading it. lol
brissygirl chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
Aww Frankie's adoration of Rai is heartbreakingly adorable! I want to squish him with tight hugs
brissygirl chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Frankie has noticed that Rai isn't well. I wonder how long its going to take before he finds out that Rai's powers use up his lifespan?

Onto the next chapter!
brissygirl chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
I am loving this fic! Rai and Frankenstein are both perfectly in character even Ragar with his utter devotion of the Lord is brilliantly on point! Keep up the great work.
brissygirl chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Aww Frankie you're in denial you love Rai you just won't admit it!