Reviews for Broken Glass
ritzkiaprilia chapter 24 . 3/26
Wow, this fanfic is really amazing, from the scene that makes me wanna cry, turned into a scene that makes me smile :3
Fleeting Vapor, you really awesome XD
I love this fanfic 3
ritzkiaprilia chapter 23 . 3/26
Ahh damn this chapter makes me wanna cry, really a touching conversation between Rai and Franky T.T
ritzkiaprilia chapter 15 . 3/26
Hahaha, this is so funny XD
Rai really cute :3
earl-of-221B chapter 1 . 3/18
my lord new chapter 32 waaaaah praise the gods, every god wat day is it?
thank you a million trillion times ,this one fic is everything worth waiting for!
(I've had a name change, was previously ur big nerd fan Julijoanna :D)
ur fan chapter 1 . 3/7
pls pls pls update soon
this is the kinda fic i would sell my soul for more updates
all my love
UUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAATE!
MonsterCat777 chapter 31 . 12/3/2014
I saw a pic on deviantart inspired by this fanfic with a link so i followed it and fell in love, its like an alternate version of what could have happened. your writing is descriptive and enticing, and you do a good job of capturing the characters personalities. i cant wait to read more.
XxDarkBeautyxX chapter 31 . 10/6/2014
I don't even know what to say but holy balls this fic is goddamn good! Please please PLEASE update, I shall be waiting very impat...erm.. patiently. :3
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 31 . 6/22/2014
Lol at Frankenstein hanging around everyone's daughters I'm more of a yaoi person (hence my username) but purely bromance/family fics are refreshing to read I hope you update soon!
Paxloria chapter 31 . 5/26/2014
Short but nice chapter.

I'm getting the feeling that this is part of the incedent mentoned in the manhwa cannon that hinted that Roctis had turned against Rizel to protect his daughter from the death she deserved because of the bad things she'd done.

Opdate again soon.
Paxloria chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
Great Chapter.

Ria must have tired himself out a LOT when Frankenstine was first subdued.
Bet thats why he's weak.

its really suspicious how Roctis just "happens" to be around to get the necklass Frankenstine sold, and be on the beach that first time Frantenstine thought of leaving, And how the villigers memory of Rizel had been erased so that any casual enquierer would think Frank had been there alone, And how that Villiage was burning so close to Lukedonia-Kravi-clan teritory and yet Roctis just stood there without investigating. And he DID leave Frankenstins cell unguarded and egged him on a bit.
It really looks like his UP to something & someone wanted to frame Frnkenstine.

What an annoying visiter.

"-Vapor"?
Paxloria chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
Riazel seems very weak here.
Paxloria chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
This story really is interesting.
This alternate version of how they met is pretty well done & a good read!
earl-of-221B chapter 31 . 5/24/2014
New chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter *joins in chanting* T.T
gaaaah its so short and it leaves me wanting more XD loving it!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 31 . 5/22/2014
New chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter *chants*

Omg finally! I still love it yay!