Reviews for You Have No Idea
Tip chapter 1 . 1/24
Tip, from the movie Home, anyways, it was AWESOME! I imagined what was happening, but I imanged them in their teen titans form, not their teen titans go form, and I even tried to think of their voices talking like Raven saying "Shut up" like in her annoyed voice, you should do this more often!
Queenlesbian chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Good morning and the olympians the first one to be able to get a chance of getting a new job and reyna love you and your wife and kids are doing well and I will have to be able to make it to the winners of my favorite part.
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
ITS ALWAYS LIKE THE MOVIES! She grabs him and says shut up then kisses him! Coincedence? I THINK NOT! IT WAS FABULOUS!
MainShippers0191 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This is the best one shot I have ever read I read it every night love it keep writing stories!
Gamergirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Wow! That was so sweet!
Bibigun chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
That was so amazing it was beautiful sweet and funny that connection was so romantic and cute your an amazeing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Hot damn! That was good! Nice freakin job! I laughed at BB: who picked the tree this year its ugly! Hahahahah! Awesome story tho. I can see why youre called one of the best among my city.
-SS
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. I can't begin to imagine the kind of pain described. It would be a major feat be remain standing after enduring such pain. Definitely one for the favorites list.
alyssa chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
oh my g that was so good
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Aww poor beast boy :( I love this story though xx
Jakeros chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Holy mother of fluff batman! I finally finished this after, what, almost a month of procrastination? Wow.
That aside, after getting past the literal wall of text in the middle, this was actually a fairly decent BBRae fix. Very nice.
Hargrave chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Best story I've read here!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
AMAZING
Rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is literally the best bbrae fanfic I have ever read like I will always love this!
Em chapter 1 . 7/1/2015