Reviews for And Then There Was Them
KittyinShadows chapter 7 . 5/30
Aww. I just found this and absolutely adore it. So I'm kinda disappointed its on hiatus, but I understand that its tough to write something in another style. I look forward to whatever you do with this. :)
James Bailey chapter 7 . 5/24
Waiting still 3 months later
lynda.key1 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Enjoying this wonderful tale! Waiting patiently...sort of...for updates. So how's that laser pointer working for Shadow?
aelfwyne chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Nice start , I look forward to seeing where this goes.
James Bailey chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
finished reading the rewritten chapters now time for the new chapters ahead, can't wait to read them
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Good story I like it
wendums chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
I am totally confused now. It's good you have written more but that is not enough for me. I want it all please. No sleep, work or anything till you finish. O yes. Rewrite is good. Thanks
lokibotan2 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Thank you for letting us all know, I will go back and reread the story from the beginning then. And if you ever decide to change the title, please let us know ahead of time. I hate when writers do that and you lose the story because it no longer Alerts you and you cannot find it again! I love all of you who continue Anne's works here on as she will always be my favorite author, so keep up the good work.
James Bailey chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
more updates would be good
Mantlady chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Good story. Hope to see you continue!
whiteraven93 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I'm still fairly confused about what's going on. Something you might want to work on would be grounding your reader. Give us a solid setting (time, place, etc.), because right now, you're making giant leaps in time with no warning at all. It could be three days or three months or three Turns between the Hatching and the next chapter, but we don't know because you haven't told us. Another thing would be to stretch your prose. Right now, it's like we're only reading one sentence out of four. I know there's more going on here than you're putting down, but because you're only writing on the surface, we don't get that depth we need.

Anyway, I think this can go in a very interesting direction. I don't know what you're going to do with the dreams of the colonists, but I'm going to assume you've got something planned. Good luck with it.

May I also ask... what Interval/Pass are you writing for?
wendums chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
still confused
wendums chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Well I am still reading, with difficulty on a mobile phone with a damn thunderstorm outside here in UK. i am not sure where this is going but I am sure you know and I await patiently. Thanks for sharing.
wendums chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I will read more regardless of what I say. You have not said much about your characters. Maybe that is to come.
lokibotan2 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I have enjoyed the story so far, even if the chapters are a little short. Just get your personas in gear and have them help you write, it'll keep them busy. Although if Shadow likes being petted and acts cat-like maybe you should get him a laser light to keep him entertained. Look forward to your next chapter.