Reviews for And Then There Was Them
aelfwyne chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Nice start , I look forward to seeing where this goes.
James Bailey chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
finished reading the rewritten chapters now time for the new chapters ahead, can't wait to read them
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Good story I like it
wendums chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
I am totally confused now. It's good you have written more but that is not enough for me. I want it all please. No sleep, work or anything till you finish. O yes. Rewrite is good. Thanks
lokibotan2 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Thank you for letting us all know, I will go back and reread the story from the beginning then. And if you ever decide to change the title, please let us know ahead of time. I hate when writers do that and you lose the story because it no longer Alerts you and you cannot find it again! I love all of you who continue Anne's works here on as she will always be my favorite author, so keep up the good work.
James Bailey chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
more updates would be good
Mantlady chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Good story. Hope to see you continue!
whiteraven93 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I'm still fairly confused about what's going on. Something you might want to work on would be grounding your reader. Give us a solid setting (time, place, etc.), because right now, you're making giant leaps in time with no warning at all. It could be three days or three months or three Turns between the Hatching and the next chapter, but we don't know because you haven't told us. Another thing would be to stretch your prose. Right now, it's like we're only reading one sentence out of four. I know there's more going on here than you're putting down, but because you're only writing on the surface, we don't get that depth we need.

Anyway, I think this can go in a very interesting direction. I don't know what you're going to do with the dreams of the colonists, but I'm going to assume you've got something planned. Good luck with it.

May I also ask... what Interval/Pass are you writing for?
wendums chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
still confused
wendums chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Well I am still reading, with difficulty on a mobile phone with a damn thunderstorm outside here in UK. i am not sure where this is going but I am sure you know and I await patiently. Thanks for sharing.
wendums chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I will read more regardless of what I say. You have not said much about your characters. Maybe that is to come.
lokibotan2 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I have enjoyed the story so far, even if the chapters are a little short. Just get your personas in gear and have them help you write, it'll keep them busy. Although if Shadow likes being petted and acts cat-like maybe you should get him a laser light to keep him entertained. Look forward to your next chapter.
Starsinger chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I LIKE Shadow! lol Seriously, "Bucket List" is a recent phrase and has not been used in DRoP. You really need to keep to what is in cannon. 2) All candidates, male or female, wear white at the hatching. Otherwise, this is interesting.
Brownriderco chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
This is progressing nicely. Chapters are a bit short, but that's ok, mine are kind of short too. I'm just glad I read your summary wrong and he impressed a green rather than a queen. That would have been surreal.

I can find no real canon defect here. Some would say that the bathing and oiling would come after the meal, but doing it before the meal might actually give the dragon incentive to behave. The quicker the bathing and oiling get done the quicker they can eat.

Anyhoo, nice start. Looking forward to more. Thanks so much for sharing.
Starsinger chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
There's no saving you from the voices in your head! They're yours forever! Seriously, now, I don't have issues with homosexuality. And your right about Pern, it was just an accepted part of life. I just have issues with writers taking two, heterosexual characters and making a slash out of it. Now, that's not your problem here, right off the bat, Devoneth is homosexual. This is interesting, but you could definitely use a beta.