Reviews for Degeneration: The Dark Force
thegirlwhodreamt chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is great. For real. I really like the idea of 10 traveling with 11's companions, just to see how they would interact and how it would affect the flow of the story, but it's hard to find those kinds of fics. You would not believe how ecstatic I was when I found your first Degeneration story. Are you going to continue this? Because I think it's really interesting and I wanna see where you're going with it. Please update! I'll beg on my knees if I have to!

But seriously, I love your DW fics. You're fantastic. Keep it up ;)

Hoping to see more of your work in the DW archive and for you to update your Degeneration series,
Azlynn
Trace chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
AWSOME I love the 10th doctor and so far this is one of my favorite fanfictions. Perhaps you could bring the master into this or the silence or the weeping angels and please don't make him regenerate into the 11th doctor please. Thanks
WolfOfProphecy's chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please Update Soon!
Squirrel-Face chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
More please ;w;
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
MORE RIGHT NOW!
yeahiknowshutup chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I have a buttload of ideas, but I have no clue where you want the story line to go. Perhaps if you clue me in a little, I could help. But as of now, I have a brain full of ideas and nowhere to place them. I'd like to help you as I am rarely in this situation. (Ideas with possible places to rest them.)
llama's skittle daleks chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Pleaaaaaase continue...please? I'll give you theoretical cookies- They may not technically exist, but they could! Anyways, I really like your idea and have always wondered how Amy and Rory would get along with 10 (we already know how he and River get along). Anyways, enough of my rambling. The point is, I really love your story, please continue it...
RacquelDee chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This looks really interesting, and I'm interested to see where you take this. So update!
will zona chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This chapter is awesome. I love doctor who. Am a huge fan. I've also read your other story. Am glad you've brought the tenth doctor back. My grandma loved the tenth more then the eleventh. Keep up the good work.
strexcorp chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Ooh, this is wonderful. Keep writing!
Adelphia1928 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Who would be the more overprotective/overposesive husband if ol' Jack-y boy Harkness showed up and started flirting with the ladies? The Doctor? Rory? Or would River just shoot him?
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like it . Keep smiling. :-)
Chained.Lightning chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hey, great story-line so far, looking forward to seeing more of it!