Reviews for Because It's My Birthday
I'm getting a whole cup of feels in this story. THIS WAS GREAT WRITE ANOTHER ONE!
Nicky chapter 1 . 7/17
That was so touching..
I crIED OMFG THIS WAS AWESOME TO READ SO MANY EMOTIONS OMFG AHHHHHHHHH DKWKFKEKKDKNHRQPRLTN!
readingaddict17 chapter 1 . 7/12
Yay someone finally gives young Naruto the happiness he deserves.
THE DAMN FEELS :') I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE DOING :D THIS WAS AWESOME.
I have no words. Thank you for giving me the joy of reading this kind of touching and moving story, you described everything that many people don't see about Naruto and I'm grateful that I got to read it in this way. The writing was astonishing too, it was well thought over and written by emotion.

I think this story was plain perfect, so thanks for everything...
At least we wasn't raped when the villagers attacked him. A few bruises and cuts? Psh, those heal. Getting raped? The trauma you feel, the feeling of how violated you were...that has to be terrible. Don't get me wrong, being beaten is shitty, but that is physical pain, and SOMETIMES a little emotional. Rape is a whole other level.
But, nonetheless, it was a great story! Sad at first, then in the end, Naruto becomes happy.
Great m8 8/8 IGN
GreenDragon03 chapter 1 . 5/5
My god! The feels! I love it!
Mikki4mikey chapter 1 . 5/3
I love this story!
Best one I've ever read
Naaaaawwwwwwwwww!
That was sooo cute!
T-T So happy. T-T I'am going to call my friends in the morning and tell them I love them. I'am going to also go to my family and talk to them all while sobbing my guts out. T-T Thanks for writing writer-chun/san. T-T
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 1 . 4/9
This is your first Naruto fanfic? Damn, awesome job. Although, I personally would have enjoyed one of them giving the villagers a swift kick to the balls... or two... or thirteen, but that's just me.
Sevvus chapter 1 . 4/2
..can...can you just make more of this!? there should be more of this...I love overprotective team 7...its like officially the best thing in the world.
Clair5987 chapter 1 . 2/10
Hi, this is clair5987. I posted a review earlier, then realized I wasn't signed in. Just thought I'd let Ya know. :)
Clair5987 chapter 1 . 2/10
THIS IS AWESOME! XD
So adorable! I don't think Sasuke was OOC at all. I mean, seeing your team mate beaten to a pulp by villagers doing nothing to stop it, and then finding out its his birthday... Anyone would act differently.
Are you going to continue it?
I would love to see how this affects Sasuke later,
he might stay in the village! XD
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »