Reviews for Because It's My Birthday
Hey, please kill yourself. Make sure you die slowly and painfully. Make sure to eat the faeces from a dog before you die.
*Smiles and sighs in content* I always say this but that was the best fanfiction I have ever read. Sure, it was more than a little disheartening when you hear of the things the Village put Naruto through, but to see them all (Kurama (Kyuubi - but I bet you already knew that ;) Kakashi, Sakura, Tsunade, Jiraya, and Sasuke along with Iruka) love him and accept him just makes me feel...warm. It may seem like I'm lying, (since I said I always say this) but that WAS, no, it IS the best fanfiction I have ever read. I swear I have never smiled so much in my life! Anyway, you sure this is your first fanfiction about Naruto? Because it was beautifully written! Anyway, I must go! *Grins and scratches head sheepishly* When I wrote this, it was a school night, a Sunday no less! - but like I said, I must leave. Goodbye!~ :3
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 2/7
Soooo good! And sad...but sooo good! Great job on this fanfic. It's the perfect length and had a very satisfying ending :D
pet.pupz321 chapter 1 . 1/11
OMG I WAS SOOOO INTO YOUR STORY! Keep up the amazing job!
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 1 . 1/10
Love it
supertuff chapter 1 . 1/7
i really liked this. well for the characters OOC you could say ut is an AU so they would act differently then in the manga and anime.
Sad Face Man chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
SO SAD I CRIED RIGHT WHEN "THEY" BEAT "HIM" UP!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
NotSoJelsaShipper chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
So cute! And how old is Naruto in this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
This was awesome! I loved how you portrayed each character.
Monster King chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Good though short yet highly moving story that I really enjoyed good job.
Minxiboo chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
This made me cry again, I already read it once.
It's so wonderful.
fineheresausername chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
this. This. THIS! is absolutely amazing! loving it! btw, that burn from sasuke was PRICLESS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
really the best one ever
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Love it. It's well written and perfectly paced. One of my favorite fanfictions ever.