Reviews for THE SELECTION
ActionFantasyLuver chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Thanks to all who responded to THE SELECTION. I should beg your indulgence for the final chapter. I made it far more reflective because I felt there were some strings and emotions that needed to be tied together. Maybe a bit more hearts and flowers than I intended but I was looking for a relationship transition and while ... *spoiler* ... I could have gone a little deeper into John and Tony's make-up session I honestly thought this was right for them. I can see Alan watching it and having a good laugh. Women tend to need long talks and explanations. Men just need a beer! *wink* Anyway, I always suspected J&H talked about marriage during season two of SPACE: 1999 but never actually went there because they didn't really feel they had a reason. And I kinda think this fiction gave them their reason (and a good scare) to make it official. Also, I liked the idea of Koenig knowing how the ring should look, adding a touch of his own background ("It's Hebrew.") in the mix. So,once again, thank you for your time and I sincerely hope the fiction was as entertaining to read as it was to write! Best, AFL
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Good story. I'm glad there are some people still writing about John/Helena. Keep them coming
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
What a read! Thanks to the MUF for your writing gift! And thank YOU for another wonderful story. Keep them coming I am already a fan.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
well, a nice ending !
let's hope tony won't be so dumb in all of your stories...

stefi
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I love this story. The next chapter is the last, I know. But I sincerely hope that there will be another story? Brilliantly written.
Markab.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Thanks for sharing your fic...great read.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
oh yes ! women are more reasonable than men !
but i enjoyed the punch as much as koenig !
update soon !
stefi
ActionFantasyLuver chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Yes stefi, they are one and the same "matra" would be the Simtag word for "mother" but her given name is Hesta. Probably should have made that a bit clearer. Thanks Stefi! :)
stefi chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
ah-ah! love that women are in power position, at last !

i'm a bit confused, matra and hesta are the same woman ?
louise chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
i feel bad for tony but glad koenigs goinga fter helena...
markab chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
This story is fab! So exciting, can't wait for a new update.
Procyonstar chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter...and I am loving the way this is unfolding. You write 'Koenig' so well. His brooding temperament and abruptness is classic Koening! I do adore Commander Koenig! ( dreamy moment ahhhh ) The character traits of the Alphans are really 'spot on' Reading this is like a quick trip up to the moonbase. I really enjoy the snippets of humour you sprinkle throughout the story too. Can't wait for chapter 5.
stefi chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
i LOVE carter ! he's so loyal and resolute !

tbh, i like tony too but he's too stupid in this story, i could really slap him! and really, for once, it's not maya to be kidnapped..

update soon
Mamabella chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Man the S* hit the fan thats for sure, looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to do next and how Helena is going to react to being held hostage.
Procyonstar chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I love anything to do with John & Helena and I love this story - the idea is brilliant. They are my favourite couple ! Why is it that we love/enjoy putting them in these situations - with angst and fear and jealousy? Something about the jealousy of both Rauley and John makes me tingle...Helena being 'kidnapped' is fascinating. Takes me back to my feelings when Luke and Anna 'took' her to Arkadia in order to 'force' Johns hand - one of my favourite episodes. The only problem I have is that I want the story to be longer and I want more ASAP ! Its such a great feeling to have some new J/H fanfic to read. Thanks so much for this story and look forward to the next chapter xx