Reviews for THE SELECTION
val chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Just want you to know that I love this story. I have read and re-read this story over and over again. Thank you
ActionFantasyLuver chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Thanks to all who responded to THE SELECTION. I should beg your indulgence for the final chapter. I made it far more reflective because I felt there were some strings and emotions that needed to be tied together. Maybe a bit more hearts and flowers than I intended but I was looking for a relationship transition and while ... *spoiler* ... I could have gone a little deeper into John and Tony's make-up session I honestly thought this was right for them. I can see Alan watching it and having a good laugh. Women tend to need long talks and explanations. Men just need a beer! *wink* Anyway, I always suspected J&H talked about marriage during season two of SPACE: 1999 but never actually went there because they didn't really feel they had a reason. And I kinda think this fiction gave them their reason (and a good scare) to make it official. Also, I liked the idea of Koenig knowing how the ring should look, adding a touch of his own background ("It's Hebrew.") in the mix. So,once again, thank you for your time and I sincerely hope the fiction was as entertaining to read as it was to write! Best, AFL
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Good story. I'm glad there are some people still writing about John/Helena. Keep them coming
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
What a read! Thanks to the MUF for your writing gift! And thank YOU for another wonderful story. Keep them coming I am already a fan.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
well, a nice ending !
let's hope tony won't be so dumb in all of your stories...

stefi
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I love this story. The next chapter is the last, I know. But I sincerely hope that there will be another story? Brilliantly written.
Markab.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Thanks for sharing your fic...great read.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
oh yes ! women are more reasonable than men !
but i enjoyed the punch as much as koenig !
update soon !
stefi
ActionFantasyLuver chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Yes stefi, they are one and the same "matra" would be the Simtag word for "mother" but her given name is Hesta. Probably should have made that a bit clearer. Thanks Stefi! :)
stefi chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
ah-ah! love that women are in power position, at last !

i'm a bit confused, matra and hesta are the same woman ?
louise chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
i feel bad for tony but glad koenigs goinga fter helena...
markab chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
This story is fab! So exciting, can't wait for a new update.
Procyonstar chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter...and I am loving the way this is unfolding. You write 'Koenig' so well. His brooding temperament and abruptness is classic Koening! I do adore Commander Koenig! ( dreamy moment ahhhh ) The character traits of the Alphans are really 'spot on' Reading this is like a quick trip up to the moonbase. I really enjoy the snippets of humour you sprinkle throughout the story too. Can't wait for chapter 5.
stefi chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
i LOVE carter ! he's so loyal and resolute !

tbh, i like tony too but he's too stupid in this story, i could really slap him! and really, for once, it's not maya to be kidnapped..

update soon
Mamabella chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Man the S* hit the fan thats for sure, looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to do next and how Helena is going to react to being held hostage.