Reviews for Killing the Phantom
MrSoandSo chapter 10 . 2/4
I truly love your ending ... I mean we finally feel a sense of closure and satisfaction from your story.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
This was a fun little fanfic to read! I quite enjoyed it. Personally, I'm a believer in the Green Reality being the true one, or at least I was until the season finale. But, this was an interesting fanfic all the same, and brought some much needed closure for the Red Reality!

Great job! I really enjoyed reading this.
Rinne chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Fantastic. You did a really fantastic job with this. Well done.
Rinne chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Oh, man...
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'd really really hoped somebody would write this take on it all - because that was the way I was interpreting things. Also, genius:

A broken man. A silhouette of man.

I see a little silhouetto of a man...
timetiger chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Ahhhh. Thanks for giving Michael his happy ending.
color my world bright chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
WTF. IT'S OVER? JUST LIKE THAT?

NOO!

I thought you were maybe going to have him dream the green reality again, or have a twist in the plot. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed past chapters but I have been keeping up. Everything wrapped up nicely, and I do love this story - very well-written. OMG, the baby :3 babies are so cute.

I hope to see more "AWAKE" FICS from you! Wonderful story.

-Ariana xx
timetiger chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Thank you for this. I've been worrying about Michael as if he were someone I know.
lgmtreader chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Wow, I just found this story, read it straight through from the beginning to this chapter (the most recent one at this point). This is a really wonderfully written story so far. I like how you are interweaving the different characters in the different chapters. The storyline itself is also well-thought out to this point. I am really looking forward to the rest of it. I also appreciate the fact that the writing itself is good...clear, intelligent, good spelling, grammar, punctuation; I know that might not be important to everyone but it really makes a written work that much more a joy to read if done right, and that much more a chore (and possibly something to drop) if not. So, thank you for your excellent-on-all-fronts story. (Yesterday I finally got a chance to get caught up with the final 2 episodes, and am still suffering withdrawal. So sad it was not renewed. What a great series. It deserves fan fiction treatment such as yours.)
timetiger chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Ah, thanks for this. The canonical ending left me feeling rather desperate and your moving story delighted me and offered hope.
color my world bright chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
You've put Harper in a new light that makes it a bit easier to forgive her...and that's pretty impressive. Great chapter, though it was a tiny bit short D:

Update?
color my world bright chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing. This felt so real - like I was watching an alternate ending of the series - that I almost started crying at the end, when Hannah thought of the song she and Rex had been singing the night of the accident. The scene in the finale, with Hannah holding Britten's hand and crying, broke my heart.

Definitely subscribing and favoriting!