Reviews for 5 times Bruce held Tony
SparrowBlaze chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I cannot possibly express how much I love your writing!
Lolapola chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Aww, I love science bros :') Is this finished or is there more?
writerreader63 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This is adorable. I like the Bruce-Tony Father/Son ish relationship here. I've never really seen it before, although I'm definitely looking it up now. It fits, and you wrote the relationship very well, especially how their friendship progressed with every hug.
5/5 Stars
Magiccatprincess chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
LOVE IT!
AllThatGlistens chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
That was really cute. Very nice bromance going on.
R.U. Lisnin chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Really awesome!
Danielle chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
That was so sweet. Thank you for writing this and posting it; the quality of my day has been improved by having read this.
McKaySnark chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
This is fantastic! I love your characterizations of Tony, Pepper, and Bruce. They're spot-on. I love it when other characters see the self-loathing under Tony's arrogant exterior and I love it when we get to see him being comforting to another character. Thank you so much for sharing! You did a terrific job.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
That was incredibly well done. I'm slightly wary sometimes of hugging-stories because they can often take those involved out of character but you did a terrific job here of keeping Tony and Bruce completely as they are onscreen.

I chuckled that the first hug was as a result of Bruce being intimidated by Pepper and the evolution of the rest of them simply made me smile at the heartwarming-ness of it. It felt like a very realistic depiction of the evolution of their friendship and bond, which we saw at its beginning in 'Avengers'.

My favourite has to be the last one, when it was Tony who hugged Bruce. The fact that Bruce sees Tony as a sort of surrogate son actually makes sense, even though I thought they were fairly similar in age, and the way you laced the (understandably) emotional conversation with their customary banter ensured it never felt out of character or over the top. I also liked the fact Pepper has clearly grown so fond of Bruce and understands the friendship between him and Tony so well.

I really did enjoy this.
zxully chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
This story is just GREAT! I loved how you captured the characters small traits and just how easy your story is to read.

"there's a certain unspoken minimum distance that two grown men with green monster or titanium armor sized personal space issues must always have."

This fragment is just awesome. I don't know how you do this.

"she just tosses a little look over her shoulder that makes Bruce want to crumble into shameful dust and stop existing."

This is Pepper, all right. And it is perfect, too. You could have written "and die", but no, "stop existing" is so much better. You rock. This made me laugh so hard, because it is so true.

"He wonders sometimes if Tony actively practices how not to look queasy."

Yeah, I wonder that, too. I'm pretty sure he does.

"at the base of his loud nature, Thor is the most loving of all of them."

This actually made me tear up, you know? Because it's just so beautiful and touching and just so true, again. I just love your choice of words. I could just read it and read it again and again and be amazed. "At the base of his loud nature"... Love it!

This was a very good story, faving and following for sure!
yaoilover4 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
aww it was cute and angsty-fluffy, I loved all their hugs :)

Kat.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Loved it
Jamie Gardner chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I love this story! You did such a good job on creating believable characters; thanks for sharing it with us. One thing, if this story is finished you should probably mark it as 'Complete' so that it will pop up in a filter search for finished stories.
Pagen Godess chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
loved this too! i think youre one of thse people that i'll read all their stories and love everyone just as much as all of the others. now i'm off to read your chaptered fic!
sonnetpetal chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
So cute :3 Awesome job, loved it!

-Sonnet