Reviews for 5 times Bruce held Tony
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I think my review for Social Father pretty much covered this one too, so... yeah. (:
Eavis chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Oh. /Oh./ You - you - I - My heart. It hurtsssss.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Really, REALLY loved the last one. I've never been much of a Bruce fan, but you know how to drag me in with a simple hug and cry scene. Wonderful dialogue at the end. Their friendship seems tangible.
YukinaKid chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
SO CUTE. Love. You have got Banner down. There's a fine line between friendship and "science bros" and you've nailed it. Love it.
lilsammywinchester chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! dang i feel all warm and fuzzy xD
DelphiaDivine chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Ugh. I love it!

Your writing is excellent! I love the cutesy fluff without the slash. (Though, I wouldn't mind some smut! ;) )

I'd love to see this continued.
Tibki chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I'm crying. The combination of Bruce's heartbreak and the family fluff... I'm crying and dying and now I'm dead. Thank you, the end.
Mrs. Data chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This was sad but sweet and thoughtful. I don't get why this doesn't have a billion reviews already!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Lol yes I liked it,:) PEPPER IS THE BEST. And Thor's insights are cute too.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
awww I love the whole thing about Pepper starting a conversation in the middle of a sentence, I died of laughter at that :D! and the whole chapter was really well written, I enjoyed it tons :), love the idea of TOny as his kid hehehehehe
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
This was so incredibly cute :)
It was fun to read
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Loved this.
B Cereus chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Great story. Good characterization. ]
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
This was just too great. I love the voice you tell it in and the way you capture the characters and wow can I just read this same story again and again without remembering it? Because I would be happy with that.
Oh god...THAT ENDING WAS SO CUTE...I'm gonna go explode now ok bai