Reviews for 5 times Bruce held Tony
B Cereus chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Great story. Good characterization. ]
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
This was just too great. I love the voice you tell it in and the way you capture the characters and wow can I just read this same story again and again without remembering it? Because I would be happy with that.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Oh god...THAT ENDING WAS SO CUTE...I'm gonna go explode now ok bai
Ginshi-chan chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Betty! Way to ruin everything!

Pepper, way to go! You really are a miracle worker!

Tony! :D
Downey for President chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
haha :D so cute *-* love it
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
" because at the base of his loud nature, Thor is the
most loving of all of them." There is always one line that is the one that shows the quality of the fic, the one that you stop at and that is the line.
Meowse chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great story! Another chapter? Please?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Liked this.
angorianwolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Such lovely moments. I love how you portray their relationship.
juusangou chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aghh, this is such a sweet story. The angst is heart-string-pulling without being overwrought, and the pacing is very good!

And, really, my heart just melted at every story. (Number 3 was my personal favorite)

(I especially love that Pepper was included - she's such a big part of Tony's life, but she's forgotten so often!)
Rye chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love sciencebro fics

But chapter 3 was a bit confusing why Tony freaked when Pepper loves him

Anyway good fic
willowswelt chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I enjoyed your characterization of the Stark-Potts household with the additions of Bruce. The five scenarios are well-chosen and offer different layers to the BB/IM friendship.

I like that there is no slashiness (I like slash but prefer friendship).

Good, grammar and spelling.

I hope to read more stories like yours, keep writing!
Downey for President chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
very good and please more
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
aww this is just so beautiful and amazing it made me want to cry what a great chapter I cant wait for more :) ya im an angst fan and you just totally satisfied me :)
Talliana chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ouch..painful. Not the story, you write wonderful, just that i can see that for tony.. poor thing
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »