Reviews for 5 times Bruce held Tony
Jamie Gardner chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I love this story! You did such a good job on creating believable characters; thanks for sharing it with us. One thing, if this story is finished you should probably mark it as 'Complete' so that it will pop up in a filter search for finished stories.
Pagen Godess chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
loved this too! i think youre one of thse people that i'll read all their stories and love everyone just as much as all of the others. now i'm off to read your chaptered fic!
sonnetpetal chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
So cute :3 Awesome job, loved it!

-Sonnet
GabrielsDoubt chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Hmmm, is Bruce older than Tony? AT heart the answer is obviously yes, but in actual years,...
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I think my review for Social Father pretty much covered this one too, so... yeah. (:
Eavis chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Oh. /Oh./ You - you - I - My heart. It hurtsssss.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Really, REALLY loved the last one. I've never been much of a Bruce fan, but you know how to drag me in with a simple hug and cry scene. Wonderful dialogue at the end. Their friendship seems tangible.
YukinaKid chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
SO CUTE. Love. You have got Banner down. There's a fine line between friendship and "science bros" and you've nailed it. Love it.
lilsammywinchester chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! dang i feel all warm and fuzzy xD
DelphiaDivine chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Ugh. I love it!

Your writing is excellent! I love the cutesy fluff without the slash. (Though, I wouldn't mind some smut! ;) )

I'd love to see this continued.
Tibki chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I'm crying. The combination of Bruce's heartbreak and the family fluff... I'm crying and dying and now I'm dead. Thank you, the end.
Mrs. Data chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This was sad but sweet and thoughtful. I don't get why this doesn't have a billion reviews already!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Lol yes I liked it,:) PEPPER IS THE BEST. And Thor's insights are cute too.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
awww I love the whole thing about Pepper starting a conversation in the middle of a sentence, I died of laughter at that :D! and the whole chapter was really well written, I enjoyed it tons :), love the idea of TOny as his kid hehehehehe
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
This was so incredibly cute :)
It was fun to read