Reviews for 5 times Bruce held Tony
Talliana chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ouch..painful. Not the story, you write wonderful, just that i can see that for tony.. poor thing
Lolapola chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Please update soon! This is so good!
RadioShack84 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wonderful! Can't wait for the rest! D
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I luuuuuurve Tony angst. And this was rife with it. So thanks for that! I liked the little gems especially about how Thor was the most loving of all of them and how Tony was a pit of self-hatred. Great stuff. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, I really really like this :) Fantastic job and I can't wait to see more!
tati1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
AWWWW! Perfecto!
Girl-of-1000-fandoms chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Daww, this is adorable - hugs for the win! Loved all five parts, but the first one was my favorite, with Tony being... well, Tony, Bruce's insecurity and Pepper being the one to put everything back in order (great character dynamics between the three in that one). I'm looking forward to the 1 part. :)
LIElee chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hey that’s not fair I wanna Banner hug too (….

You got a total of 5 AWWWWWWWWEs for every section of this fic.

And every one of them can be turned into a longer one shot.

Great work!

But I have one tiny request:

MORE!... MORE!...MORE!...MORE!...MORE!...

What can I say in my defense other than you have got me hooked on this paring really bad!

Can’t wait to read what you have planned in the future (near future I hope ;)…)

All the best,

LIE
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Sweet story! :)
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I enjoyed this. It's nice to seem them as a pairing in a friendship/family sort of way. I also like the inclusion of Pepper. It seems like a lot of the time when people are focused on Bruce and Tony's relationship they disregard Pepper's influence, which annoys me a bit. Anyway, well done!
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Fantastic job, you captured the Bruce/Tony bromance perfectly with the right amount of Pepper thrown in. Can't wait for that second chapter :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh, my God! *U* These are BEAUTIFUL! I love every single one of these SO MUCH! *U* Wow! The situations are so diverse, they're PERFECT, and I LOVE every single bit of this! God, you show their friendship FLAWLESSLY, even build on it effortlessly, and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! *U* I just...it's SO well-written and so in-character and so GORGEOUS! I just...I really can't get the right words out, to be honest with you! It's simply...BEYOND perfect, and I am IN LOVE with your Bruce-Tony friendship/family work! *U* Rock on!
MrsData chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was lovely. I adore Brony! lol
McRaider chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like this! It's a little ooc, but this is how I see Bruce and Tony's relationship going. It's sweet. Thanks for the post! I'd love to see the other side of the coin where Tony hugs Bruce.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »