Reviews for 5 times Bruce held Tony
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, I really really like this :) Fantastic job and I can't wait to see more!
tati1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
AWWWW! Perfecto!
Radwoman chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Daww, this is adorable - hugs for the win! Loved all five parts, but the first one was my favorite, with Tony being... well, Tony, Bruce's insecurity and Pepper being the one to put everything back in order (great character dynamics between the three in that one). I'm looking forward to the 1 part. :)
LIElee chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hey that’s not fair I wanna Banner hug too (….

You got a total of 5 AWWWWWWWWEs for every section of this fic.

And every one of them can be turned into a longer one shot.

Great work!

But I have one tiny request:

MORE!... MORE!...MORE!...MORE!...MORE!...

What can I say in my defense other than you have got me hooked on this paring really bad!

Can’t wait to read what you have planned in the future (near future I hope ;)…)

All the best,

LIE
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Sweet story! :)
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I enjoyed this. It's nice to seem them as a pairing in a friendship/family sort of way. I also like the inclusion of Pepper. It seems like a lot of the time when people are focused on Bruce and Tony's relationship they disregard Pepper's influence, which annoys me a bit. Anyway, well done!
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Fantastic job, you captured the Bruce/Tony bromance perfectly with the right amount of Pepper thrown in. Can't wait for that second chapter :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh, my God! *U* These are BEAUTIFUL! I love every single one of these SO MUCH! *U* Wow! The situations are so diverse, they're PERFECT, and I LOVE every single bit of this! God, you show their friendship FLAWLESSLY, even build on it effortlessly, and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! *U* I just...it's SO well-written and so in-character and so GORGEOUS! I just...I really can't get the right words out, to be honest with you! It's simply...BEYOND perfect, and I am IN LOVE with your Bruce-Tony friendship/family work! *U* Rock on!
MrsData chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was lovely. I adore Brony! lol
McRaider chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like this! It's a little ooc, but this is how I see Bruce and Tony's relationship going. It's sweet. Thanks for the post! I'd love to see the other side of the coin where Tony hugs Bruce.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I think people underestimate how Afghanistan must have screwed up Tony. I'm glad you didn't :)
I am psycowriter chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is...just...wow. Too frick'n awesome for words in any language that I know. Just je' te ame for writing this. I am somewhat ashamed that Sherlock has destracted me from this fandom though. Randomness: I tell Tony I don't know who he is and he gives me the clue-my first name is four letters long, my middle name starts with E and my last name is five letters long. Who am I? I say: Jace E. Penny. And then he facepalms and Clint snickers while Bruce punches me in the face for annoying his science bro. I'm gonna put this on my alerts now.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5