Reviews for New World
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 30 . 1/16/2013
Good stuff! Good cliffie as always, but the opening was fantastic. And I'm very glad the story will go on!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 28 . 12/24/2012
Oh golly. Another great cliffie from you; the hits just keep on comin'. This one, though, with its radiation and depth ... is a bit worrying. Cancel bit, and write instead, "has already caused me to chew my fingernails uncomfortably short, and now I'm starting on my toenails!"
Teddy chapter 28 . 12/24/2012
Great cribo gift that update - thanks
Teddy chapter 27 . 12/14/2012
Great chapter, poor Poppy is going to Moon walk!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
I really don't know how I'd handle the guiltcitement either ...
Seegazzy chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
Aw, the interaction between Wavefront and Poppy is just plain adorable! I always look forward to those while reading this story:)
Thanks for the good read!
Writergel chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
I like the cartoon villain comparison. They do seem to talk a fair amount, don't they? And Knock Out just seems to enjoy ticking Walker off. And yay for Cable, being brave and awesome! I kinda feel bad though, for people like Ellen who genuinely believe in human-alien cooperation, but are completely unaware that anti-alien terrorists are working under their feet.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
Pretty danged good for as busy as you have been!
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
Awesome chapter! What's gonna happen next? See ya update! :D
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
I like the nanotech tracking device idea! It would make perfect sense to do so. Look forward to the next chapter.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
The Sunstreaker inbuilt snark is awesome.

Poor Phil! Poor Graham! They seem to be taking this very calmly, but then they would.

And, oddly enough, poor Prowlsmissus, who isn't a competent writer.

Abigail, on the other hand, has what she deserves: grownups looking at her and sneering. I have little sympathy for Abigail. Could you tell?
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to find out about what happens next! :D
Teddy chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
Brilliant lots of action and what will happen to the captives! Beware people this whats happens when your washing machine starts to wash your undies pink...lol
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
Oh, good, I thought it meant Huge Giant Vehicle; those guys aren't small. And bad, bad Barricade, playing with the humans like that.

Very much swift-paced, fascinating, and direct. Very well-written; no words in excess and nothing out of place. Have your drink, Poppy; share one with the author.
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
Whoa! Such a tragedy to end a wonderful night. Ok, I will look up that Annie's song, I love to listen to new music. :)