Reviews for The Art Of Losing Yourself
Lindsay chapter 50 . 2/5
Amazing
This is a very nice story. I found some chapters more interesting than others but all the plot was good. I enjoyed a lot reading it, so thank you for writing this fic. Don't change name to the story. It could be confusing.
quin3218 chapter 50 . 11/20/2013
love love love lov e this story!
quin3218 chapter 37 . 11/19/2013
im soooo glad that kurt punched that creep!
AccioElm chapter 50 . 11/5/2013
Hi! I finished reading your story the other day, and I must say it was great. I absolutely fell in love with your Blaine :) And I'm glad to find someone who also hates Hummelberry friendship. High five, girl! :p
Emma chapter 50 . 10/3/2013
nooooooo, I don't want it to end! Haha, i just wanted to say that I LOVE this story, you got amazing writing skills my friend ;)
AspiredWriterr chapter 50 . 9/14/2013
Wow, I find myself speechless after reading this. Words can't describe how much I loved this story. And well, considering I read it all in one sitting...that's gonna mean something, right? (:
Thank you so much for sharing.
One of the best Klaine Fanfiction stories out there, hands down. Everyone who is a Klaine fan should be reading this...no question.

xD
Guest chapter 50 . 8/17/2013
Entertaining story. I really enjoyed your take on Blaine and I think you portrayed a fairly realistic home life - with his alcoholic mother. I appreciated that he didn't really change that much from how you initially presented him, simply softened his edges over time, due to - in part - his gradual acceptance that he didn't have to be quite such a jerk to protective himself from the rest of the world. While he was wildly different from his Glee character, there were enough of his sweeter characteristics shinning through that made this AU a pleasure to read. And, your Kurt was perfect. Could totally see him in this situation, all the way around. Thanks for sharing!
teilo chapter 50 . 8/16/2013
I enjoyed reading your story - :)
makally22 chapter 50 . 8/9/2013
So beautiful, I love it!
lchrisp chapter 50 . 8/4/2013
Great story! Loved reading it :) xo
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
I'm with you on the word thing too...
Kissme123 chapter 50 . 8/3/2013
So good. There are no words. I cried and laughed and roller coaster of emotions. Thank you so much for this. It was truly wonderful.
LlamaAcornActor chapter 50 . 8/3/2013
I feel kinda bad that I never left a review for this story; I'm truly sorry about that. But I just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed reading this, every time I've seen that it's been updated everything I was doing at the time just stopped and I would just read it :) The ending was beautiful, as was the whole story. I'm really going to miss reading it :') keep writing x
lifelane chapter 50 . 8/3/2013
I'm in love with this story! Each chapter is so beautiful and I'm sad to see it's over (even though it was a perfect ending). Thank you for writing and sharing!