Reviews for Rebellion
ToscaThorCat chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Smack your brother. Stan Lee is the creator of Spiderman. He probably told you that name because you seem to be more of a DC comics fan, and due to that you may not recognize the name Stan Lee.
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
I have got to admit I love what you have so far. I like how you have setup the characters in their various roles and the way you have them interacting. It is interesting to see the way you have made them grow. I can't wait to read more.
Klutzilla01 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Hey now! this is actually a pretty nice story you have here, I would think it'd be more popular... maybe it's the fandom... but oh well. Either way, you have a pretty exciting story so far, even though I've actually only read until chapter four. But even so, I still think it's nice and would like to thank you for creating this so far. It'll be interesting to see where you take this- and I wish you all the luck in finishing!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
(Yes, Keith's dog really is named John. :3)

I love this story! I first read it when you only had two chapters posted, and I just came back yesterday to find two more! Please keep up the good work! Very excellent plot!

(And, as a Lunatic fan, I am very much looking forward to seeing more of him in particular and what fate awaits him. :D)

izzymizzy chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I find this interesting. Please continue
Iscarion chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Hi !

Since I liked reading this first chapter and it still hasn't any review I thought about encouraging you by this one :)

I must say a lot of things are set in motion in this first chapter like:

Kotetsu healing Lunatic

Yuri confronted to crime again and to a wound of his past

Finally this new disposition to deal with dangerous NEXT besides Sternbild

And I must say this last point interest me greatly since I wonder how it will be related and interfere in the both main character's relationship or life events.

You chose the two characters I love the most 3 thanks !

So I'll wait patiently (or not XD) for your next chapter, keep going !