Reviews for Putting My Trust In You
Eric's Alan chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Too cute! I've been fangirling since chapter one 3 this was amazing! Great work!
animelover1922 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
I love this story, your an amazing writer! _
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
(Sighs sympathetically) Yeah, Ritsuka's gotten more action than I have in all of my seventeen years of life. Damn. I need some kitty ears.
I hate going to the doctors. It's an awful place filled with the smell of sick people, germs, and needles. (Shudders) Ugh.
And, Oh my Gods, YES! You should write another chapter! Please, oh please! Soubi and Ritsuka are just too adorable together! NEED MORE FLUFF!
animegirl516 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
coolio love the story so far
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Loved it and yeah it needs another chapter, or maybe ten! _ I think you should bring in Koi and Zero for a visit. I also know how you feel I'm 21 and have only kissed two guys in my whole life-that was in high school, if I was a loveless character I would be loveless(because i don't understand it) or unloved (because being loved by only your mother doesn't count, and somedays I'm not even sure of that)! Also good luck on your ACT, or rather I hope you did well, I left half the test blank because I didn't have enough time to finish and got a 15 so not bad.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Wow, I have to say you really went into his sickness well, very discriptive-I love it, it seems real. :) Poor thing
Sae Ayameko chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
It needs more chapters. You can't just end it right here.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Are you going to finish the story. Please please please do.
W0lfsong chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
D: Needles are scary! . Just thinking of them make my arm hurt

Nice story :3 Love it!
Lov3l3ssR0x chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
No, your description way not to dramatic. I'm just as terrified by needles. My year eight teacher also told my class about her fobia of needles. She's so afraid of them that when she was in labour and the only pain killers she could get were injections she full on refused them. I also have this fobia of blood. because as long as I can remember any time I see blood that I know is real I feel as though my body is being literally cut all over. What freaks me out even more is that the cut are never all in the same places. It's kind of seems odd to me thou that me, my brother and my uncles are afraid of injections yet my mum is a nurse. Anyway sorry for my rant. I think as much as I want to here more of this story I wouldn't go crazy if it ended here. Thou I wouldn't mind finding out what that idea was. Ok I guess it's up to you if it finishes here. :)
Delicate Ice Lilly chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
sooooo cute! i love it! id love to see moore but i understand if you want to end it here i leave the dission to you as the author but if you post more i will read it 3
dark24971 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Jerk, Now I'm gonna go to sleep and dream of needles. Poor Ritsuka.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Please post another chapter! I would love to see an Epilogue! :3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Are you back? Your reviewers are waiting for that other Loveless fanfiction that you promised us! :) Or adding another chapters to that one if you feel like it.
Either way, we need more!
Voroshilov93 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Excellent! This was really well written. Nice job!