Reviews for Boys of Summer chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
awwwwww! This is really cute also I heard the song and it was beautiful! Thanks for sharing it was really cute and it's going to my favorites list!
FlowerChild13 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
This is probably the most in-character Coulson/Rogers fic I've read, and you make them fit together so well. Lovely.
mudkipz chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
-clutches iron man plushi- So romantic! Love this!
Tazz Dieudonne chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Simply stunning! So nice to fall across a Capsicoul fic that doesn't bring me tears of sadness but rather tears of joy! Thank you for your wonderful writing!
JustineAme chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
ooh! that was so sweet!
Crystal M. Key chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
The first chapter was so fluffy and adorable, and then the second ended with sadness! You are a great author, to pull at my emotions so greatly in so few words. Thank you. Favorite parts:

He smells like pine and gunmetal with an unmistakable undercurrent of beer.

"Thank you for taking me out," Steve ventures, waiting to see how the agent responds to the implications. Phil starts humming quietly. The familiar tune sends a shiver crawling up Steve's spine; somehow surprised by all the memories that come flooding back the minute he hears the old song.

"I don't care if we never get back," Phil sings to himself, tapping out the melody on Steve's knee.

"Late night, agent Coulson?" Natasha asks, her flat tone casual. She cocks a knowing eyebrow as she hands over the coffee. Tugging on the bottom of his suit coat with one hand, Phil attempts to pull out the wrinkles, before buttoning it closed.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

Together, they turn and start navigating the maze of windowless halls. He takes a sip of the coffee and the muscles around his mouth relax ever so slightly.

"Of course." She gives him a knowing look, the ghost of a smile on her lips and he is reminded why it is good to have agent Natasha Romanoff as both a trusted colleague as well as a dear friend.

A soft weight slips into his suit pocket as Natasha presses closer to avoid colliding with another agent barreling down the narrowing corridor. She pulls away just as quickly. Immediately, he knows it is a small package of mini donuts from the tiny convenience store on west 41st.

Natasha knows him too well.

"How do you know all this?" Steve asks halfway into the third song, eyes flicking surreptitiously downwards to check his footwork when Phil starts to rotate the box in large, measured curves around the room. It's almost like a real waltz. The hand grasping Phil's tightens reflexively, apprehensive as the new element of movement is introduced without any fair warning. His mouth flattens into a straight line while he frantically tries to keep up with Phil despite the relaxed pace the man has established.
SarahLynne chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Just... Just...
Slow clap it out
FiresideChild chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I've always loved this song (though the chorus bit towards the end is a bit off tune). And I thought it was the perfect one for Steve and Peggy's ending. Well done, dear!
steelcrash chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Great chapter. Well worth the wait. Love your depiction of these two. Very poignant. Keep up the good work.
Artemis Fortune chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
That was beautiful and sweet and so sad! These two are darlings and I can just image the looks on their lovestruck faces! Very good! :'3
LaurenIsCool chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this so much 3 It's sweet and gentle and so unlike every other fanfic on this site. Perfect! Best Steve/Coulson fic I've read so far. I'm expecting great things out of you!
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I love you and I love this! Thank you for writing this story :) SQUEE!
Nate Graham chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Cute fic, liked the reading a lot. And also, someone that ships Coulson and Rogers together, what a miracle!
LostLyra chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aww that's so adorable! I love the pair of them together and it's been a long time since I've actually been sad about a characters death, nice to see him recover! :D
darkprincess64 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Fantastic story i am really becoming a Fan of this couple...Do you plan on writing anymore storys with this pairing?