Reviews for Papa Kakashi!
FUCK YOU MAN! Waugh This is too kawai!
kawai chapter 3 . 7/3
To cute omg! Died of cuteness!
WordSmyth chapter 5 . 4/25
You should write one "fuck it all" chapter where the akatsuki invade mid-shopping trip, but are defeated by Naruto's cuteness. And then for some reason he is the new kage and, with Kura-Chan the fox plushie by his side, the sixth hokage, lovingly known as the KawaiiKage, looks foreward to a bright future.

Because anything is better than a sudden cutoff from a good story. And everyone can imagine a tiny naruto with his plushie and oversized kage hat looking dramatically at the sunset from atop his cute chibi carving on the hokage monument.
that was so adorable
This story was fantastic, although I am highly disappointed that it was not continued.
-Anonymous
Rater chapter 4 . 1/19
12/10
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Please please! Continue the story!
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
mmmm

Kaito is hungry want to eat
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
It wasn't as bad you made out...yes it had problems but they weren't glaring for a fun family fic there was just the question of whether he'd stay like that and then what do they do then? But I can understand if it just wasn't working for you. Hopefully in PP you'll add the fox plushie (for some reason I always get a kick out of imagining a young Naruto or even an older one hugging a fox teddy...dunno why lol)
EmiEmi96 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
No matter how bad you think this FanFic is, I think this is... AMAZING! Not to forget cute!
EmiEmi96 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Awwwww this chapter is adorable :3
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Again Awwies!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Awww
Slash Uzumaki chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
when will the revised come out i like and enjoyed this story a lot
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Aww to bad you stopped, it was cute