Reviews for Papa Kakashi!
lucien.francine chapter 5 . 6/17
More chapter please
omg little naruto. Kawaiiiiiii. 'kashi hasnt realized how much he f-ed up here. A living ball of energy is in his home.
I am pissd chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
WHY THE FUCK WONT YOU DELETE THE STORY BITCH. I HATE WHEN STUPID ASS PEOLE LIKE YOU START A STORY THEN JUST STOP.
izabell123 chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Question: Why make a story you don't finish? Delete it or whatever. Don't let people read the first 5 chapters then be angry when they read the AUTHOR NOTE.
kujyou12 chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
not at all, the story was written very good for a first story. I am hoping to see your new one then
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
FUCK YOU MAN! Waugh This is too kawai!
kawai chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
To cute omg! Died of cuteness!
WordSmyth chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
You should write one "fuck it all" chapter where the akatsuki invade mid-shopping trip, but are defeated by Naruto's cuteness. And then for some reason he is the new kage and, with Kura-Chan the fox plushie by his side, the sixth hokage, lovingly known as the KawaiiKage, looks foreward to a bright future.

Because anything is better than a sudden cutoff from a good story. And everyone can imagine a tiny naruto with his plushie and oversized kage hat looking dramatically at the sunset from atop his cute chibi carving on the hokage monument.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
that was so adorable
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
This story was fantastic, although I am highly disappointed that it was not continued.
-Anonymous
Rater chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
12/10
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Please please! Continue the story!
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
mmmm

Kaito is hungry want to eat
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
It wasn't as bad you made out...yes it had problems but they weren't glaring for a fun family fic there was just the question of whether he'd stay like that and then what do they do then? But I can understand if it just wasn't working for you. Hopefully in PP you'll add the fox plushie (for some reason I always get a kick out of imagining a young Naruto or even an older one hugging a fox teddy...dunno why lol)
EmiEmi96 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
No matter how bad you think this FanFic is, I think this is... AMAZING! Not to forget cute!