Reviews for Meus Contraho Duo
LullabyTales chapter 5 . 9/5
Really love this story. So beautiful and full of intrigues. Hope you can make the continuation, not just a drabble.
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/1
This is cute!
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/1
So all of them died? okay.
kuromimi chapter 5 . 2/28
I am falling in love with regency AU dramione and I especially adore your writing style! (Though why do i get an undercurrent of desolation from it?)

But wait! How will things unfold?! Oooh this will forever me in the back of my mind, the questions, the what ifs?

-k
Fleiur chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
Wow. I loved this! Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed it! :-) *two thumbs up*
Melancholia chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
I found this extremely amusing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
FUCK YOU! wtfff nope
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
What? Wait. You can't end it there! What will happen next?
thehpfan123 chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
I loved these stories! They are wonderfuly written.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Cute.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Holy shit.
OoOoOoOoO chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Oh Gosh! I love your stories! Especially the regency oneshots, I can't get enough of them.
How you can set up multiple different scenarios from light to dark and everything in between, I don't know and I won't ever complain about it!
Forever waiting for any next updates!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
This was really interesting! I love the regency oneshots, there's just this etheral beauty in them. It's been a while since your last update, are the creative juices taking a break?
plainjane00 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
I loved this! I enjoy reading Regency stories and this makes me want sooo much more. Do I dare ask for a part 2 with a happy Dramione ending? Pretty please with smirking shirtless Draco on top?
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
I like this very much, but it is so sad. Things like that really did happen, putting people in these hopeless situations. I hope this will end up being a series of one-shots. It would be interesting to explore how the story continues and how each character deals with it