Reviews for Survival
shadow7002 chapter 70 . 12/11/2013
i would like to see this as a movie its so interesting
AprilDiamonds123 chapter 64 . 1/3/2013
LOL "If he's taking after you, he'll sulk instead." XD
AprilDiamonds123 chapter 53 . 1/3/2013
:00 I KNEW IT WHEN IT SAID STILL TOO PEOPLE LEFT!
Vladimir Dracula chapter 58 . 10/26/2012
See if they can IP ban the asshole.
YoungDraculaX chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
love it :D
Heartland4life chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
ha! i loved that moment at the end when The Count walks in... classic... and perfectly worded. you are such a great writer! :) i love the realism in your stories, they're almost like episodes in a way.
thankyou for sharing your amazing talents with us!
Jezel Redfern chapter 70 . 8/20/2012
Wow.. I actually managed to read it all... Amazing story as always. I can't wait to start on your next story.
Indi xx
Jezel Redfern chapter 29 . 8/20/2012
Wow.. I really am far behind... I ignore my emails for a month or so and I miss this much?! Amazing chapter as always... only 41 more to catch up on.. and then the new story... wow I'm never leaving my emails this long again.. its s a lot to read all at once. xx
reality slayed the dreamer chapter 70 . 8/4/2012
all i can say is...WOW.
what an amazing end to an amazing fanfiction!
Guest chapter 71 . 8/3/2012
Can you write a sequel to this one ...to do with the twins
XxValkyriesxX chapter 71 . 8/3/2012
Wow! 70 chapters! Im so happy you didn't listen to those who had asked you to stop updating!
This was an epic saga and I think 'Cursed Saga' really fits it.
Zee
P.s. how do u pronounce your penname?
K.E.Q.993 chapter 70 . 8/3/2012
Now that this Fic is Finished, I'd just like to say Thank You so much for sticking with it regardless of the amount of trouble you've had. I know you wrote that we inspired you to continue but your courage to continue has inspired all of your followers. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful work. XEx
Blueie110 chapter 70 . 8/3/2012
BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! JUST BRILLIANT! I love the ending but... WHICH ONES THE OLDEST! Can't wait to read your next story! AAAAAHHHHHH THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD ENDING!
AlucardGnuoy chapter 69 . 8/3/2012
It was so sweet and packed with action all at the same time. So suspensful. I enjoyed reading this fic and have read every other YD you have posted. Can't wait for the next one; they are really keeping me entertained during the wait for Season Four.
reality slayed the dreamer chapter 68 . 8/1/2012
I hate you! That cliffie was just plain evil!
Well, I don't really hate you, but I never want the chapter to stop!
Fantastic chapters, can't wait for the next ones!