Reviews for Survival
winchestersgirl1967 chapter 70 . 11/5/2015
I loved this story series. The idea of Slayers being kind of dark themselves and treating women as second-class citizens and arranging marriages was intriguing. The vampires weren't entirely evil but the Slayers weren't entirely good either...

Erin trying to run away to protect Vlad is exactly the kind of thing that she would do. I could totally picture Vlad giving her his signet ring, being all cute and unaware that he just proposed.

Erin pushing Vlad out of the way and taking a stake for him... that is how Erin's transformation SHOULD have happened in the show.

I love how the crown accepted Erin, that was perfect! Vlad may not be the king that the vampires wanted, but he is the king that they need. And Erin makes an ideal queen, tough but kind.

Please say that you are writing more YD fanfiction.
shadow7002 chapter 70 . 12/11/2013
i would like to see this as a movie its so interesting
AprilDiamonds123 chapter 64 . 1/3/2013
LOL "If he's taking after you, he'll sulk instead." XD
AprilDiamonds123 chapter 53 . 1/3/2013
:00 I KNEW IT WHEN IT SAID STILL TOO PEOPLE LEFT!
Vladimir Dracula chapter 58 . 10/26/2012
See if they can IP ban the asshole.
YoungDraculaX chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
love it :D
Heartland4life chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
ha! i loved that moment at the end when The Count walks in... classic... and perfectly worded. you are such a great writer! :) i love the realism in your stories, they're almost like episodes in a way.
thankyou for sharing your amazing talents with us!
Jezel Redfern chapter 70 . 8/20/2012
Wow.. I actually managed to read it all... Amazing story as always. I can't wait to start on your next story.
Indi xx
Jezel Redfern chapter 29 . 8/20/2012
Wow.. I really am far behind... I ignore my emails for a month or so and I miss this much?! Amazing chapter as always... only 41 more to catch up on.. and then the new story... wow I'm never leaving my emails this long again.. its s a lot to read all at once. xx
reality slayed the dreamer chapter 70 . 8/4/2012
all i can say is...WOW.
what an amazing end to an amazing fanfiction!
Guest chapter 71 . 8/3/2012
Can you write a sequel to this one ...to do with the twins
XxValkyriesxX chapter 71 . 8/3/2012
Wow! 70 chapters! Im so happy you didn't listen to those who had asked you to stop updating!
This was an epic saga and I think 'Cursed Saga' really fits it.
Zee
P.s. how do u pronounce your penname?
K.E.Q.993 chapter 70 . 8/3/2012
Now that this Fic is Finished, I'd just like to say Thank You so much for sticking with it regardless of the amount of trouble you've had. I know you wrote that we inspired you to continue but your courage to continue has inspired all of your followers. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful work. XEx
Blueie110 chapter 70 . 8/3/2012
BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! JUST BRILLIANT! I love the ending but... WHICH ONES THE OLDEST! Can't wait to read your next story! AAAAAHHHHHH THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD ENDING!
AlucardGnuoy chapter 69 . 8/3/2012
It was so sweet and packed with action all at the same time. So suspensful. I enjoyed reading this fic and have read every other YD you have posted. Can't wait for the next one; they are really keeping me entertained during the wait for Season Four.