Reviews for Smiles Away rewrite
Timothy Filiga Cahill chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Something makes me excited.
Timothy Filiga Cahill chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Oh wee...
AgentB anonymous chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
There is actually a typo about six sentences from the end of the first paragraph. I think it's supposed to be "breathing".
The Silent Speak chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Oh. My. God.
Of all the stories of fanfiction, ALL of them, I've never read a story so action packed, so mysterious, so shocking, so gruesome, so villianous, so... AMAZING.
The story is completely oringinal and brilliant.
The characters are amazingly written and have elements to them that not just affect themselves, but others too.
And Smiles is incredible in the story. No, not incredible. SENSATIONAL. He has everything a good villian needs: a tortured backstory that even I wanted to cry at; a great motive in order to destroy Danville; an attitude that will drive him to do madding things; and you still made us remember that he is still a kid. (Perfect timing at that last reason as well)
To all these and many more reasons, I tip my hat to you.
Live long and Prosper,
The Silent Speak
PFTones3482 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Crap. Crap, crap, crap. You finally update and leave me with a cliff hanger? Hate you so much right now!
But will you update anyway? Pwease?
ItWon'tLetMeDeleteMyAccount chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Ferb taking Phineas' line! This means action is just around the corner!

Frodo the Second
ItWon'tLetMeDeleteMyAccount chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Heheh. "Big laundry". What a creepy dude-and with such an ironic name! Poor Isabella. :( I hope she ends up all right...
Frodo the Second
ItWon'tLetMeDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Cool way to open it! I've always loved action-packed beginnings that draw you in like a black hole. :)
AnimationNut chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Kick his butt, Ferb!
PFTones3482 chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Breakthrough moment for Phineas!
And gasp! What will Ferb do?
Update soon!
AnimationNut chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Epic battle time!
PFTones3482 chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Lolz. Best parts:
"The annoying one, the silent one, and sock man." :D
"Well, Ferb is...Ferb."XD
"'Hey Phin, you need to open the door first.' 'Thanks for the input, Mr. Self Destruct Button." *snicker*
and finally:
"No Heinz. The light means we get a free toaster."
Weird, cause I WANT TOAST!
FanFreak01 chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
You know Stacy has a phone that can teleport. Just saying. Great chapter. Please update soon.
AnimationNut chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
The hair dryer bit made me laugh XD
PFTones3482 chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
Ha. Hair dryer. i'm going to have to come back and read this again...I should really be doing my physics homework, and Im a bit distracted.
Good chap, though!