Reviews for this one's for the torn down
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 2/15
The dynamic between these two is just perfect, it's like you took them out of the show and put them in your own little world. Fantastic.

Your style is still impeccable!

Your probably tired of reading this by now, but I don't know what else to say so I'll say it again: Perfection.
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Beautiful, beautiful. I think this encapsulates the most realistic way I see them; I'd describe it back to you, but you already have written it so beautifully, I have no words.

I love Caroline yelling at the convenience store clerk. I love them actually going out to dinner. I love Damon not giving his jacket to Caroline.

I love all of it.
ClumsyHibz1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is amazingly well-written. Loved it.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Very well done!
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Fabulous story, kinda want to know what they ran from and if they will ever get to settle down. Very bittersweet in the best way of course.
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
LOVE IT!
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Absolutely amazing!
n-dubz chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You write with such depth and emotion! All your stories are wonderful. To be a great writer one must understand the characters they are writing about and you really do. Terrific work!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Great piece. Interesting and beautiful. Loved the flow and the believability of the plot.
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
so sad, your writing is beautiful...you are great when it comes to Daroline... :)
DamonLover86 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Brilliant!
sasha chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Not good with words but - this was amazing! Thanks for writing and uploading it! :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Beautiful!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
utterly enchanting.
peachx89 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really enjoyed reading this.