Reviews for Of Harps and Feathers
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I read the story once years ago and I loved it. And then today on Tumblr somrone mentioned it, and I knew I needed to come and read it again. It's still as beautiful as I remembered. One of the most unique wing!fic that I've ever read. In fact it is the wing!fic that made me fall in love with this kind of fantasy genre in fanfiction. Thank you so much for writing it. I don't know if you're still around checking these comments, but if you are you should know the story is a masterpiece.
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This was great! Fantastic! The idea with the wings was PERFECT, and the way it contrasted the different, but nevertheless difficult, times that both Blaine and Kurt went through was amazing! I loved every second, and I seriously have to applaud you on your usage of Blackbird. It was perfectly fitting for the story in every way, and I LOVED it! Thank you so much for posting!
Peanutmama0724 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This story is beautiful! I'd love to see you write a more in depth version of this or even just more in this verse. Maybe explain why humans even have the wings. This story just left me wanting so much more of it!
teilo chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I thought this story was amazing! I've never read one like this before... :)
SpiritedQuill chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING! And I can't believe I didn't recognize your writing until I saw your tumblr URL. I was like, "No wonder it's so good!" I love all your fics!
Tiggerfan chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Very cute story! I really like hummingbird Blaine :) Good luck with what you write next!
897958769869859 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
What an amazingly beautiful story you have written here :)
roefosho chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Rose, I've been a fan of your writing since the beginning so I don't know how I missed this fic. This was absolutely beautiful. Your writing was fabulous, the plot was original and enthralling, and I loved Klaine. A
Adele0x chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I can't not review this. It's incredible! I loved ever word!
RainySunnyEnding chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
:O
What did I just read?

I am actually crying now with how amazing this was. Oh, I'm not joking. The story, the songs, the references: all beautiful and, dare I say it, perfect. I use that word incredibly sparingly. I have to admit, I actually squealed when I saw Blackbird and Creep. Both work so incredibly well (fine, perfectly) and the references to angels were stunning.
Oh wow.

Be prepared to see a rec on klainefics. wordpress. com in the best few days.
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow, this entire fic was BEAUTIFUL. I just stumbled on it while searching through other people's fic recs on livejournal and I'm sure glad someone recc'd it because I loved it from start to finish! Amazing job!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was amazing,I loved everything about this job Ten Big Gold Shinny Stars ********** :D
RainbowSilhouette chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I adore this story!
How everything fitted together and all the Blangst.
Thank you for writing this!:)
blurtitout chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
LOVED it.
Reut chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This fic is absolutely fabulous! I'd like to read more from this verse :).
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »