Reviews for Darkest Before the Dawn
Oh my fucking nooooo
aquavenn chapter 1 . 6/30
Oh damn
Madam Chainsaw chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
I rly enjoyed this fic and sure as hell wouldn't mind a sequel. :D Nice work, mate.
grumpikachu chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I don't know what's more disturbing: the fact that this is pretty much how I imagine TyKan would be if it /were/ canon, or the fact that I still ship it.
Asfds how come all the good fics end in cliffhangers?
Sasuki- yuu chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
holaa! me gusto mucho tu historia esta super interesante te animo a continuarla :D
aunque no comprendi algunas partes ya que no manejo el ingles,entonces tuve que utilizar el traductor de google xD
bueno como decia esta interesante, ya quiero saber como seguira desarrollandose esta historia ahora que kanda ha sido secuestrado de la orden :) animo!
esper con ansias el proximo capitulo
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
UUUPPPDDDAAATTTTEEE
Suspicious Crow chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Only on chapter 3, but I'm liking the story so far!
Lazy Gaga chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
You updated, and I love you. And just reading this update reminded me of how much I like this story, simply because it's so fucked up! One second, everything is hilariously awful and I'm absolutely cracking up, and then the next moment, everything gets dark and squicky, and I'm absolutely dying at the whole twisted-ness of it all. THANK YOUUUU for the update! :D
Ashu-chwan chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Nya Tyki is awesome! *grin* I'm really looking for the next chapter! :3
Devellicus chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This is very well written. I like the length! And the tension is killing me. Plot too urgh everything is wonderful write wrote writeeeee
Devellicus chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
This is great, please continue. Followed and faved ;)
VioletVincent chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
ooh kanda's gonna get it..great chappy cant wait for the next one *thumbs up*
KkChibiChop chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
I really love this story well, despite poor Kanda being tortured. Well that's fun too! Can't wait to read what happens next.
Ashu-chwan chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
This fic is great! :D And I'm an unconditional fan of TyKan so... keep goin', pretty please? :3