Reviews for Darkest Before the Dawn
Ishidakiara chapter 8 . 6/2
This is a incredible story, especially for a pairing that's rare. Tyki and Kanda in the manga hardly (maybe none at all) have anything to do with one another and as a result, that makes it hard to ship them. However this is a well written story and it is beautiful. The relationship and interactions between the two seem so canon. I can literally see this happen if these two were to find themselves romantically involved. Now because of this story... I find shipping a TykixKanda appealing. Your writing style fits with whoever character your in (if that makes any sense?). I love how you portray in your writing with Tyki's sort of dark/obsessive mentality and Kanda's prideful/angry personality.
PhantomFandom13 chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
Wow...I...I'm speechless...wow just wow...one thing for sure this is so going to my fav list! :D
aquavenn chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Woahhhhh that was... Indescribable
aquavenn chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Oh my fucking nooooo
aquavenn chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Oh damn
Madam Chainsaw chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
I rly enjoyed this fic and sure as hell wouldn't mind a sequel. :D Nice work, mate.
grumpikachu chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I don't know what's more disturbing: the fact that this is pretty much how I imagine TyKan would be if it /were/ canon, or the fact that I still ship it.
Asfds how come all the good fics end in cliffhangers?
Sasuki- yuu chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
holaa! me gusto mucho tu historia esta super interesante te animo a continuarla :D
aunque no comprendi algunas partes ya que no manejo el ingles,entonces tuve que utilizar el traductor de google xD
bueno como decia esta interesante, ya quiero saber como seguira desarrollandose esta historia ahora que kanda ha sido secuestrado de la orden :) animo!
esper con ansias el proximo capitulo
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
UUUPPPDDDAAATTTTEEE
Suspicious Crow chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Only on chapter 3, but I'm liking the story so far!
Lazy Gaga chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
You updated, and I love you. And just reading this update reminded me of how much I like this story, simply because it's so fucked up! One second, everything is hilariously awful and I'm absolutely cracking up, and then the next moment, everything gets dark and squicky, and I'm absolutely dying at the whole twisted-ness of it all. THANK YOUUUU for the update! :D
Ashu-chwan chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Nya Tyki is awesome! *grin* I'm really looking for the next chapter! :3
Devellicus chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This is very well written. I like the length! And the tension is killing me. Plot too urgh everything is wonderful write wrote writeeeee
Devellicus chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
This is great, please continue. Followed and faved ;)
VioletVincent chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
ooh kanda's gonna get it..great chappy cant wait for the next one *thumbs up*