Reviews for The Martin Girls
Super Sayain Goku Jr chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
You really love gener bending characters from this universe(WoWP, SLoZ&C, HM, don't you? First Oliver, now Zach and Cody.
AshK1980 chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Wow! It's good to see this story back up and running again. I'm just glad that this story has new life! Great work with this long-awaited update! It was well worth the wait.
jammie.donut chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
It's so hilarious reading about Zack and Cody as girls! I was rolling around the floor laughing!
owlhero chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Claire's surprise and suspence was thrown off by the humor i detected in her overreaction.

The connections to canon are funny with they affect the scenes. But Claire's rememberances on the the six month plan shines hope for redemption for his mistakes in the past. But the relationship ending was sudden but time always for life reviewing.

As for Sara, I cant help but wonder if you are using the theory opposites attract here.

Your story seem too give the story new life. I'd bet the break from this pushed this creativeness.
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
If Claire is pregnant, uh-oh...of course, she might like being a mom...
owlhero chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Finally Sara is learning the lessons of being on the other side of the gender street. These small changes are good but are they because of who Sara has become or did she have this inside the whole time?

this could be my male bias coming on but it seems Sara is changing dates every other chapter but its better to keep looking than end up with someone you hate. Then again guys dump girls just as quick. it makesyou think about people caring about the impact of being dumped, The trials of teenage romance.

Well at least Devon is good at keeping promises and it will not hurt Tipton's reoutation at the same time.

This is not good for Claire but it seems surprising for who she is but maybe unexpected things will come from this incident.
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
This is so cool! The girls now know it feels better for girls! (The Selena Gomez bit was a surprise, though...) And they're adjusting quite well! Will they even want to go back once the year is up?
I loved the bonding!
Martinlutherking'sgirlisrandom chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
i really love your story,i pretty exicted when i read the summary. So great story but just asking how old are they now?
owlhero chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
I got a kick out of Sara's one night stands. Then again, considering who she is, I should not be surprised. Then are some people like that. Besides I wonder what her father would think of such a thing happening as the result of him paying for it, I wonder? Groan or Cheer, especially when it involved a member of a famous band.

So Zack did it with Selena Gomez. That speaks volumes.

Sara should not have a problem finding someone if she's serious about it.

Well it appears both are learning something from this. The dance competition is a way to break the ice between everyone with the furnace of competition.

The scene between the twins worked out fine and the hidden tension worked out. Good for them. Knowing them, any troublemaking efforts could interesting.
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Wow! The party looks fun, and the girls are making new friends and things are going smoothly...A bit further away from Zac and Cody!
Christa1910 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Girl twins! Can't wait! :3
owlhero chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
At least Sara was smart not to go all the way with the guy. maybe she will remember this when she gets home. Just one more thing to add to the difference in being a girl.
Of course going through with it could have caused a whole new set of problems. Mostly hurting Sara the most.

I wonder about the choice of having two minor characters leave the story about so little character development. Moving Sara away from bailey falls into the same category but perhaps the situation between Sara and Hadley will get even better. Besides her attitude and views, she does to be pointing Sara in the right direction.

Perhaps Devon isn't such a creep after all. Every person's biggest dream is to have a huge band or act playing at their birthday party. I got a huge kick at Maxine's teasing of Sara being a virgin but wow I agree with claire too much info on what experience she's seems the twins dont know everything that happened to each other here especially when it comes to their relationships and its exploits.

There were a couple of typo issues here but nothing serious.
AshK1980 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Poor Sara! I thought that Holden would choose Sara. Oh well good work on the entire story so far! Keep up the terrific work on this story!
owlhero chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Slightly amusing Sara pretty much being told she was a player as a guy and Sara finally figuring it out. Though I found somewhat disturbing all Sara or this case, Zack's mind wanted to do to pout over the missed opportunity for after prom activities. The confusion over language is perfect for Sara.

One extremely minor error: lie guy on earth should be last guy on earth.

Poor Sara, even as a girl, she has relationship issues. I must admit it was a sudden ending.
BelleZatannaRusso chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Ooooh...the tension is growing! Meeting a guy after saving his life is nice, though it may not work out.
Thanks for getting Wonderstruck into the story!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »