Reviews for Sherlock & John Rebellion of Angels: Acclamations
Guest chapter 22 . 1/19/2020
YOU DID NOT LEAVE US WITH A BOMB THREAT FOR FOUR YEARS—YOU DIDNT

But actually, I’d love to hear more if you’ve got it, although I know it’s been a while
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
St. Augustine?! I live in Jacksonville! I am just about to read your third installment / book. I have to say what an accomplishment. I saw your writing get tighter and the pacing became perfect. You should be extremely proud and I hope you are still writing. ~ lilawonder
smokinhottie chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
its amazing! please update when you can!
smokinhottie chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I have read all three of the stories in this trilogy!
quirkyspirit chapter 22 . 9/27/2016
Ohmygoodness! You certainly know how to keep our boys in hot water - and a Mofftiss-worthy cliffhanger to boot! Every chapter is well worth the wait, dear Sky, and I will be waiting here in 221B with the bomb squad to see what happens next...
ChewieDaniels chapter 22 . 9/25/2016
This is getting intense!
Carolita71 chapter 22 . 9/24/2016
OMG... OMG... OMG... Why you do this to my favorite character? Poor John! I can't wait for next chapter. Please!
MapleleafCameo chapter 22 . 9/24/2016
I love! Love love love! How you hint & tease & give us wee glimpses at this...these three...whatever it is-you do that brilliantly! I love how these two frustrating men love each other so much! Fantastically done!
zille.jensen chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
I've been with you since the beginning, and i'm still here.. This story is worth the wait! Keep up the amazing work 3
quirkyspirit chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
Dear Sky, welcome back! I was so delighted to get the notification that you had posted another chapter, partly because this whole universe has become such an alternate headcanon for me and I am delighted to rejoin your timeline of Sherlock and John - and partly I was glad to see you are back in action. Sorry to hear you've been engulfed in depression's massive cloud, but yes these things do pass thank the gods! Still, it sucks to go through it and I am so very happy to hear you are back - I hope that means the clouds have parted and you are in a sunny spell for a good long time to come!
LightontheSeaofSorrow chapter 21 . 9/3/2016
Dear sky,
For more than three years now, I've been dying to find out how this wonderful story continues. It holds a special place in my heart and I will always want to know how it ends. Every single update along the way is precious and makes me happy for you, knowing that you haven't given up on the boys.

Even after the pause, your unique voice comes through beautifully and makes me hungry for more of your words. Keep writing, if and when you feel up for it. I'll be here, too.
Sherlock'sScarf chapter 21 . 9/3/2016
God, the idea that someone could be insidious enough to hide a coded threat beneath the lining of a violin case, knowing that Sherlock would be clever enough to find it…*shudder*. That's a really alarming turn. Your Nicholas Holmes scares the pants off of me, even from afar!

I'm so incredibly happy to see this chapter. And so very, very proud of you, my dear friend, for picking this story back up again. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
Yay! Glad to see you back!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
I like this new format and I hope you feel better soon. Focus on yourself first
constantlycold chapter 21 . 9/2/2016
Glad to see you writing again hun! I will always be ready to read this amazing story :)