Reviews for Chance
Lol this is so cute!

An adorable story .

Update soon!
picky chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
After reading your first chapter I would say your story is okay. It's not the best but that could just be due to my preference. I am not too fond of the style of writing, whatever one may call this. I found it a bit rushed, somewhat hard to follow at times, and the characters to be too out of character for my taste but the overall plot is cute though.
Saki-Hime chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Its a very funny story but it needs work on the grammar. It would be a good idea to get a Beta so you can also learn. Update soon.
Kagomefan00 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Oh my God it's the apocalypse sasuke is not being cheap! Must write to do list before I die.

1: Eat a bowl of cereal.

2: Marry Zuko's voice actor.

3: End of the world dead.

4 If not dead clean my room.

Hehe I love this story and who knew sasuke was a huge perve oh wait I did. Hinata is worse the Bella -.- funny. What about chocalates and Itachi? Is he going to act like that one guy from spongebob? I can picture him doing that sadly.

#in the Pokemon narrator voice# Is Itachi going to be convinced about the fake marriage or will he find out? Wait until next time on Chance the insane sasuhina love story!
Umnia chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
IT WAS AWESOME
Sofya94 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Oww this is so cute! Please go on -
Kimmy Flare chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Haha he took it off her pay check poor girl. Wonder how them shopping together will go...
hinatauchiha19 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Great chapter keep up the good work update soon.
Umnia chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
COOL ONE
Umnia chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
NICE START
Kagomefan00 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Cool I like it yay a for chapter 2! Sasuke is cheap.-.-
Sofya94 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Woah this is good stuff :3

Please keep writing, can't wait to read what happens at dinner and when itachi and naruto are over. *-*
hinatauchiha19 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I like this chapter pretty cool story.
Sofya94 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Ooh this is going to be wonderful, it's already good. Fav'd, please make another chapter :)