Reviews for Value of a Man
SeannysMom chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
I really liked this story ! Angsty, sweet and very interesting. Thank you.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Good ending. Not cheesy. And in our imaginations they are getting it on of course ('cause I HATE the sleeping together without sleeping together fics). Of course, she'll have to do all the "work" - since he's injured! The only thing I am going to pretend didn't happen is the slap.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
oh no...you can't leave me in such suspense! Please finish! It's so good!
discordchick chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Haha, love panicked Beckett at the end. Good chapter. Castle has never been really hurt in the show. Now that he has girlfriend Beckett to worry about him this needs to happen
lv2bnsb1 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
I like the story, but if you are that incapacitated they don't release you from the hospital. Not when you can afford to pay the bills, that is.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I really like where you went with this chapter. Most writers would have had her pulling up a chair next to his bed and then laying down next to him. But this felt very canon for where they were at before the end of Always. No way would she have intruded into his space, and likewise I think maybe with Alexis. Setting watch outside the door feels real.

When my dad was staying with me recovering from surgery I remember how hard it was to sleep. I would walk down the hall and listen to make sure he was still asleep. I wanted to give him his privacy and not to make him feel inadequate, yet I worried. I think you captured that perfectly.
discordchick chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
poor Castle, dealing with his demons. I hope that eventually he'll confide in Kate about his torture.
Reparata chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
So few reviews of appreciation for something so well written. I wonder why we bother to write at all.

Well written, nicely set up and the characters are themselves evolving.

Thanks for the effort.

Rep
NoA chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
PLEASE you must keep writing it ! u must !
Newsies73 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter! I'm so happy that Alexis and Kate are on good terms now. I love Alexis so I'm happy she found it in her to apologize. She needs someone like Kate right now. And I love that they are just camped outside his door. That was a great idea and I'm glad you wrote it. I am loving this story more with each new chapter.
laurenrules334 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is an amazing story, I love it! Can't wait for more (:
Fashionaddict22 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Love This :)
Newsies73 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Welcome back to internet land! Great chapter. I'm curious to see how everything will go between them now. And also how Alexis will react.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I love the way you wrote Castle's perspective. Only the broken words from his disjointed awareness.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Nice piece of angst. (Ha1 Don't misread this or say it too fast out loud). If she wants to keep this from getting ugly, she might want to erase his smart board... or tell Ryan to use discretion. It has info on Montgomery there that would trigger an IA investigation.