Reviews for 24 Hours 'Til the End of the World
Ceridwyn2 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Loving this story. More please. :)
indi chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
This is so wonderful. But also so sad.
jayjaybee chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
this is completely amazing. thank you very much!
Kilt chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
As I said before: I absolutely adore your Bomb Girls ffs!
zephyrchild chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
This is extremely well-written
Dashed chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Kate standing up to those boys on the bus for Betty was a huge and wonderful leap for her which really shows the excellent job you’ve done with her character growth.

“Please, please say it's okay for me to love you” that is so achingly vulnerable that it makes me call to mind that pleading face Betty had when Kate went home with her father in the last ep.

When Betty goes over all the things Kate said and did for her, it’s really easy to see where she got the wrong idea from, but I still can’t blame Kate for being a tease.

“You don't ever get to turn back, when you're changing the course of history.” A very strong line to finish on. It holds so many possible repercussions, both positive and negative, very well done.
Dashed chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Betty’s exchange with Vera and Edith was nice to see. I love the support Betty and Vera showed each other in particular.

“Vera swans into the canteen like she's God's gift to Vic Mu,” that made me cheer.

“How many times, thinks Betty weakly, how many times are you gonna make me swoon like a goddamned schoolgirl today?” Stop making me go ‘aw’.

I loved Kate’s rage at Gladys, it was like a puppy barking at a poodle. I love Kate but she shouldn’t stay mad at Gladys for long. There was a real sense of everyone else’s stories going on in the background and that with Kate and Betty being the focus those stories were nice a subtle undercurrent. That and the interactions between all the characters really made this chapter feel alive.

However Gladys while amazing, is no Katherine Hepburn.
Dashed chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
"Betty's heart leaps at the idea, the wonderful impossible notion, that Kate might have been lying there awake, enjoying their closeness the way Betty is."

I had to ‘aww’ at that. I hate that you made me ‘aww.’

Betty is so subtle in her bravery her like when she tells Kate she’s warm too, whistles her happiness and more brazenly in her imaginings of Kate. Meanwhile Kate is adorably clueless understandably concentrating on her own problems.
Dashed chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
It's heart breaking how numb Kate is when she confesses to Betty about the bathroom, and Betty helpless frustration really got to me.
CoffeeShopLoner chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
... :) I love that there are stories for this series. You get the personalities of the characters well. It doesn't feel like they're different people, y'know? You're swell. Keep on keepin' on!