Reviews for The Mage of Thunder
Agent66 chapter 75 . 7/31
And finally! Okay, so that whole waiting until another day to finish was stupid, as I spent today reading this.

Overall, this was great! I liked that you went through Luigi becoming a hero on his own, but still gave Mario his happy ending with his family. And as I suspected, Peter, Danny, and Ludwig are going to happily rule their kingdoms in peace.

The reveal of Tristan was interesting and I was afraid that he'd be the typical 'avenge my father', but nice to see his mother deciding that she would raise a child of good instead of evil. Not much else to say, other than I got through it and was rewarded with a good fic.
Agent66 chapter 39 . 7/31
Okay, this time I'm seriously stopping at chapter 40.

And...nailed it. Lemmy and Ludwig. Iggy and Shelly were a surprise, as I was thinking Iggy would die, but wait now...you said only three have left, but the prophesy holds nine Koopas. Doesn't Shelly count?

Oh. OH! I think I gotcha. We still have nine, just not with Shelly. Hmmm...with Roy on his way to try and destroy Luigi, I'm thinking maybe he's gonna die. I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring and swap Wendy and Larry, with Larry being the next one to leave, because of Iggy.

I also still have no idea who Tanya is and who her parents are, unless her father is Wario or something. Which...nah!
Agent66 chapter 32 . 7/31
Grrr...why must these be so interesting!?

Okay, I am TOTALLY stopping at chapter 35! I mean it this time!

And I get the prophecy - it's about the Koopalings. There's nine of them, so four of them will leave (as in, the kingdom, the troop, etc), four of them will die, and one shall share their father's grave (I'm assuming that they will die in the same way Bowser does).

Lemmy has already left, so that leaves 3 more to leave. I'm gonna guess Ludwig, Roy, and maybe Wendy as the other three. Ludwig because, well, he's the smart one and I think he's biding his time and will soon see that they've had a rule that would end in the worse ways. Roy, cause it seems like he's been Ludwig's understudy and the way you've repeated the 'three steps ahead' might be a clue. Wendy cause...I don't know.

Morton is dead, so three left. I'm guessing Shelly, Larry, and Iggy for the deaths. I can see Larry and Wendy swapping, so that Larry leaves (maybe cause Lemmy talked him into it?) and Wendy dying.

My money on someone taking the fall with Bowser is of course Junior. Gone is his baby self and his love of Mama Peach, so I think he's just as dangerous as his father.
Agent66 chapter 28 . 7/31
Well! Undergoing part 2 and it looks to be a doozy!

Firstly, can I say congrats on completing a 75 chapter fic? This is going to take some time to get through, I know, and I should probably be doing what I was supposed to be doing today instead of reading this! LOL

I should've done this when I finished part 1, but it was getting good, so I moved on, but I needed to at least comment on a great first half.

A few grammar issues aside, part 1 was excellent. I figured out who Peter was almost immediately, though I had hoped that it would be later in the fic before Luigi realized it. I do wish you had built up HOW the two were aware of their relationship to each other, without the cliche 'we share the same last name'. I was actually hoping for either Peter saying or doing something that reminded Luigi of Mario or the two of them sitting down, with Peter telling his story and something ringing for Luigi.

I didn't see the hermit being a guardian, though I knew he must be someone important. Actually, that was another thought at discovering Peter's identity, was Daisy seeing him and thinking he reminded her of Peach, but that's neither here or there.

Pulling a Mr. L on Mario? Brilliant! I actually hope that Peter meets up with him, hopefully making Mr. M see his son for the first time and joining our crew (but maybe not. I can't remember if Shadow Mario turned good either). Nice giving Danny his own special power, especially when he don't see this mechanical engineering from Luigi SINCE SPM (which is sad, cause hidden talent Luigi is) and I like how he and Peter seemed to have bonded.

I have to admit that I'm glad to see Starlow go. I really do hate her, just cause she rags on Luigi the worse out of everyone. I think the Mario Wiki says she has a crush on him, but ew. You have the personality of a viper, no one wants you, hag!

But you have countered that by bringing in Daisy, so I'm cool with that. :)

With that said, I'm hoping we hear from our prisoners, especially now that Daisy and Peach are together again and have discovered they're sisters-in-law. Without further ado, let's get to Chap 30 and then I totally need to get something done today!
Luigi good. Get over it.
HT chapter 75 . 5/28/2015
DANG! I tip my hat to you dude. 75 chapters, less than a year. Serious cool man, unlike SOME authors (ahem, very disappointed in lack of updates with you, dymondgold. -_-
Guest chapter 47 . 11/1/2014
OH MY GOD, WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPEND!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
When you first mentioned "Francis" I thought you meant the geek chameleon who collects Nintendo systems, watches Starship X-Naut and calls things he likes "hi-technicaaaal"
Arashi Kazakama chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Not very stealthy in my opinion. Why didn't the other koopas raise an alarm after they discovered one had been electrocuted by something? So did Larry actually die? I would think that if no one picks him up then he'll drown from being to exhausted to keep himself afloat. Should have killed him first then thrown him overboard. Great chapter nonetheless, I really liked Luigi's new power and personality
Mr. Epic chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
LUIGI. IS. AAAAAAAWEEEEEESOOOOOOME!
I know right?
Nintendofg4life chapter 75 . 5/23/2013
*applaudes* BEST STORY EVER. That was brilliant. you should seriously get more reviews. Can't wait till next chappie... oh wait, its over :( oh well.
Anon Y. Mous chapter 75 . 5/18/2013
What an incredible story! You did a fantastic job. You're such a talented writer. I love how Luigi is the star of the story and takes on such an epically important role. You portrayed everyone's emotions so well, and you write the best battle scenes I've ever read. You brought the story to a close in a great fashion, tying up all the necessary loose ends while still keeping the reader in just a bit of suspense. And 75 chapters! Wow! Perhaps you could find a way to publish this...you know, strike a deal with Nintendo or something. Either way, I will remember and cherish this story forever. Wonderful job! Thanks for taking the time to post it so others can read and enjoy!
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 75 . 5/18/2013
That. Was. The. BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
Marq Alpha chapter 75 . 5/9/2013
EPIC, STORY, EEVEER! I like you, man! You're one of the only people ever to make a story based on Luigi, and it's Luigi's year, too! I have to give you props! The plot is good, the OC's go hard, and you made Luigi a badass character. You should make more Mario stories if you get the chance.
sparklespepper chapter 75 . 4/21/2013