Reviews for The Mage of Thunder
HT chapter 75 . 5/28
DANG! I tip my hat to you dude. 75 chapters, less than a year. Serious cool man, unlike SOME authors (ahem, very disappointed in lack of updates with you, dymondgold. -_-
Guest chapter 47 . 11/1/2014
OH MY GOD, WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPEND!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
When you first mentioned "Francis" I thought you meant the geek chameleon who collects Nintendo systems, watches Starship X-Naut and calls things he likes "hi-technicaaaal"
Arashi Kazakama chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Not very stealthy in my opinion. Why didn't the other koopas raise an alarm after they discovered one had been electrocuted by something? So did Larry actually die? I would think that if no one picks him up then he'll drown from being to exhausted to keep himself afloat. Should have killed him first then thrown him overboard. Great chapter nonetheless, I really liked Luigi's new power and personality
Mr. Epic chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
LUIGI. IS. AAAAAAAWEEEEEESOOOOOOME!
I know right?
Nintendofg4life chapter 75 . 5/23/2013
*applaudes* BEST STORY EVER. That was brilliant. you should seriously get more reviews. Can't wait till next chappie... oh wait, its over :( oh well.
Anon Y. Mous chapter 75 . 5/18/2013
What an incredible story! You did a fantastic job. You're such a talented writer. I love how Luigi is the star of the story and takes on such an epically important role. You portrayed everyone's emotions so well, and you write the best battle scenes I've ever read. You brought the story to a close in a great fashion, tying up all the necessary loose ends while still keeping the reader in just a bit of suspense. And 75 chapters! Wow! Perhaps you could find a way to publish this...you know, strike a deal with Nintendo or something. Either way, I will remember and cherish this story forever. Wonderful job! Thanks for taking the time to post it so others can read and enjoy!
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 75 . 5/18/2013
That. Was. The. BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
Marq Alpha chapter 75 . 5/9/2013
EPIC, STORY, EEVEER! I like you, man! You're one of the only people ever to make a story based on Luigi, and it's Luigi's year, too! I have to give you props! The plot is good, the OC's go hard, and you made Luigi a badass character. You should make more Mario stories if you get the chance.
sparklespepper chapter 75 . 4/21/2013
Awesome ending!
AdmiralBobbery chapter 75 . 4/21/2013
I read every single chapter, and each one trumped its predecessor. You are such a talented writer, and you brought the emotions of characters like Rosalina, Tanya, Ludwig, Danny, Peter and of course Luigi to light so perfectly. What an adventure!
na chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
i think I know who Tanya is...
James Birdsong chapter 73 . 4/5/2013
Oh yay these seventy-three chapters are excellent
Someone chapter 72 . 4/4/2013
THAT. WAS. EPIC. GOOOOOOO LUIGI! Can't wait for the next chapter!
luigibro01 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
jeez i'm getting a good felling about this. If anyone wants to know i used to be marigi but I have another account now