Reviews for Good Enough
GlassGazer chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Pleeeeaaaaase update! My word, you can't leave on a note like this ): And this is probably the best Davy Jones/OC out there... part of the ship, part of the fandom! See what I did there?
dj83 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
it's very good. I look forward to reading the continuation
Aralyth chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I'm really engulfed with your story here. I'll have to wait for the next chapter to come out to stop biting my nails. What are Lynn and Captain Jones going to do all alone on a ship for a day?
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Ahhhh, I love Lynn and how she keeps pissing Jimmy Legs off. I should give her a plaque for that! Great chapter and cant wait for teh next one!
VeryaTirananniel chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
ch 7?
i'm officially interested in this story, although i was concerned about her sue-ism. just know that if you updated, i'd come back to read the next chapter :)
Dream'sRealm chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I love love LOVE this story so far! Please write more!
vxnityprince chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Oh my gosh argh you can't... you can't just end the chapter like that! _ Ah, I /really/ hope you update soon!
King Sabre Tooth chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Aww, I love the way the crew just get on together - Lynn's relationships with them are brilliant; realistic, but really good and companionably. I can't wait for the next chapter PLEASEEE update soon :)))))
rigjrrijgroip chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Awesome as usual!
But... poor Clanker.. *sobs a bit*
Miss Savvy chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Awesome update; though I definitely feel bad for Lynn :(
rigjrrijgroip chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Poor Lynn...
Can't wait to see what happens next!
rigjrrijgroip chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
This story is just fantastic. Plz keep it up and update asap!
T.
Miss Savvy chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Fantastic update, and LOVE how you write Jones.
This is quite good :)
x PlasticSmile chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
:D
Great chapter , you got the characters right ,Davy jones was right by his actions towards Lynn -very scarry- and her reaction is the proper thing I mean who would see Davy and not be a bit less scared,right?
Among all the other stories I've read all the OCs were hmm how to put it.. Made up or very -not realistic- with thier behaviors ..
Thanks for your effort
Iam gonna love this for sure.
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is extremely well written, and I would love to read more.

Your pirate dialogue is great! :)