Reviews for 50 days Inside the SE RA PH
darkangelwp chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Very nice! Look forward to the next chapter!
Howl for the Moon chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Ah, boo I would have liked to see a continuation to this chapter. Still though I'm glad I got to read it. Hehe, I think Archer and the FeMC are so cute together.
theblacksheepinme chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Aahh i srly love your work!
Liza Taylor chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Yay, another chapter! :D

I really liked this one. I liked how you went out of the "Grail War" and did a one-shot of what happened after the player woke up. - I'm a bit sad you aren't going to continue it but I understand as a fellow writer. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Awwww so cute I love this chapter lol.
MuRioDame chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Oooh! An update! Thanks! Do comeback again! :D
Hana-chan98 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
FINALLYH. U UPDATED. XD
Ahhh i love thissss. This is like the best cuz theres no other fanfic mentioned bout after the FeMC woke up from her state. And yes. She always rambles a lot xD u even managed to keep that one right.
Hmmm... I wonder who'll that be? Twice?
Idk lol. Please update the next chappie too! Really lookin forward to it as usual!
Died chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
please continue this, Finally someone wrote a "MC awkens from cryogenic storage" piece. Why you only write this nao? HUHUHUHU
Good luck with the next chapter _
The Fox Knight chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
YAY! An update! I hope you continue to keep writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Are you going to update? I know it's been 2 years but I still have hope...
Hana-chan98 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Omggg this chappie is so funny and cute! I LOVE Lancer's part here and clueless FeMC is clueless cute much? Please please please update the next chappie! Ive realized you havent update for almost 2 years... So please update soon? Pleaaasseee? :puppydogeyes: We need moar FeMC sice theres not a lot of fanfic about this clueless girl here.
I shall be waiting!
Have you met the White Rabbit chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I cant wait for the new chapter!
mister-lion chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I doubt this will be updated anymore but I love the chapters you've posted so far! This has definitely fueled my FeMC/Archer feels for the meantime. I appreciate that FeMC is nameless, too. Nice, nice.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
This is my favorite Fate/Extra fanfic, I love your portrayal of Archer and Hakuno
Please update someday!