Reviews for Anniversary
dissyblack chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hey... it's great that you continue to provide glimpses of Sirius and Anwen's lives.
I've got one confusion though - is this story supposed to be a spin-off or a missing scene kind of thing..? 'coz if it's the latter.. well correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Ethan supposed to be gay - yet you mention about his wife.. Just something I thought of checking with you. Feel free to delete this review if you find it irrelevant... but keep up the good work - write more about Sirius :D !
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very nice.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
"Anwen walked into her closet, well closet implies something small, which this was not. The closet and dressing area was housed in a tower of the main house. When the house had originally been built, the room was intended to house four guardsmen and their supplies, cots, uniforms and personal items. Now, one small Welsh woman and her love of clothes and shoes had taken over the entire room." - OK, so I am going to assume Anwen does not limit herself to wizarding styles of clothes that Molly Weasley and others of the Puritan ilk she belongs to approve of?

Nice colour dress, though I LOATHE the vegetable aubergine. I like the jewellery too, and their provenance. My granny was a farmer's wife, so I have practical things of hers rather than jewellery: two cardigans (one she knit herself and one store-bought), two milk jugs (there were three in the set when I got them originally, but I broke the biggest one by accident one afternoon, coming home from work, after which I sat and cried on my kitchen floor) and two patchwork quilts she made herself.

I LOVE goofy nail polish on my toes.

"they were still considered heros." - "they were still considered heroes."

"Please, you're always so kind to us and you're accommodating when we bring the children along." The quartet had a small chuckle at the memories of previous nights. Having all thirteen Black family members in your restaurant was an interesting experience." - Hehehe, if interesting is a euphemism for "loud".

Leonard Cohen is not a muggle? (after reading the lyrics of the song they danced to)
MyGinevra chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
A perfect anniversary story. Thanks for the smile.

Peter
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
What a wonderful tribute to your precious Ben and how wonderful to once again revisit the fabulous Universe of your Anwen & Sirius.

Have a great weekend my love *hugs & kisses*
mdauben chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
A wonderfully sweet bit of fluff! I always enjoy anything with Sirius and Anwen. Thanks for sharing.
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Feathers, this is such a sweet story! I love how in love Anwen and Sirius are after twenty years of marriage and how willing to share their lives with needy children they are. I had to laugh at Sirius' professed wish that they have/adopt a total of twenty children, but at the rate these two are going, they will definitely make their quota! This is definitely a story to go to bed happy on!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Such a beautiful story, and perfect song lyrics for it! I'm not familiar with the song, so will have to try to find it.

Oh yes, very cool trick with applying/fixing the make-up! I'm sooo jealous! ;)