Reviews for Porter
HighOnFaberry chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Moreeeeee
tabbi-lea chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
God, this was AMAZING. All of it. Honestly, I found it because it had smut but I ended up being in love with everything about it. Incredible.
Chacha296 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
awwww, I'm dyingggggg..
FaberryOTP chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Fenomenal fic,really really good.
Leeloute chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Hello,

I just finished your fiction 'Porter', and I loved it. The characters are well constructed, well chosen and the situation is funny while being deep.

I really liked. So I wondered why you wanted to be limited to two chapters? Because I'm sure I'd love more :p

So I'm waiting

LeeLoute
nayaholic13 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
omg this is greatttt ! please do not let it be the last ! please continue it, so much potential, please !
Gleek chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Damn FF, thanks for reuploading the story again.
SamDittrich chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
HOT! I loved this fic! Your Quinn is amazing! I really liked that Faberry is so sexy and hot but sweet and adorable at the same time! Favorite! )
Rivrop chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Last chapter? I REFUSE! This is really good. Please consider writng at least 1 more chapter. Quinn quiting her job at the hotel cause her book is a success, moving in with Rachel permanently, their everyday life together, fights, make ups, teasing, everyday issues cause of Rachel being famous, paparazzis all around... so many topics to continue this. Thank U.
Dani chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Hey! I did enjoyed it, very much, but I was hoping for more :(

Any chance you change your mind and write more chapters...?
feintidea chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Woah what the last! This is too good! You have to keep going! But if not, thanks for sharing :)
ThekatFL chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
the last? Noooooooooooooooooo! lol. This is some good stuff. :)
chua chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
hey dont do that :(

make it multi chapters..

its so good, we wanna know what will happen next. great story by the way...
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Please write one more chapter about Quinn's novel being successful and her and Rachel moving in together and maybe a look into the future about them getting married. I love this story and don't want it to end yet!
SalGersGirl chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
PLEASE continue, it would be CRUEL for you not to!