Reviews for In the Locker Room, No One Can Hear You Scream
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
That was creepy and heart-pounding as hell!
Poor Hanson D:
And poor Penhall D:
Really well written though! I couldn't stop reading because I had to know whether they'd escape in time ... :) xx
tomxdougluver14 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Aw I dont want Doug to die! My poor babies! :(

I rather kick Stern ass hard enough and punches his gross skin as many time as I can
tomxdougluver14 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I almost cried at Toms rape :( My poor baby

STERN IS SO DUMB HE IS GROSS AND NASTY!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I would love to read a sequel.

This was an awesome story!

See ya!
Jessamika chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
I loved this story! I really want Tom to admit to Doug he was raped.. Maybe even cry in front of Doug.. I feel that would be something to show how strong their relationship is.. I loved the ending where they kinda cuddled :') really good story 10/10!
Pamikae chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I would love to see you do the trial and having Tom finally admit that by legal terms he was raped. I could see the principal during the trial taunting him about what he had done once he realized that Tom had not told anyone just how far he had actually gotten while they were in the showers.

I think this is something that between the night where this story ends up until and through the trial is hard for Tom to deal with and everyone can see it, but although being made to see a doctor over it, Tom just not dealing with it because he refuses to admit he was assaulted. Perhaps a final confrontation with the man at the trial is what finally gets him to admit it, and accept it and really deal with it.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful! You took a serious and scary situation and wrote about it in a way that shows empathy and respect for those who are victimized in real life. I don't know what prompted this, but I applaud you.
gast chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
tolle geschichte
schade, dass sie schon aus ist...
MildlyInsane chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I've finally gotten around to reading the rest of this. It's beautifully written. I usually try to steer clear of most stories with any sort of sex in them, or at least skip over the sex parts, but yours is one of the stories that handled it tastefully.

I also kind of like that there wasn't necessarily a "happily ever after." It's realistic that they wouldn't just get over it immediately and forget about it. I'm sure Doug and Tom will be okay eventually, but they both still have a lot to work through.

If you do write a sequel, I'd be interested in reading it. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Thank you. This was a satisfying story and above all it is a well written piece. I really appreciate an author who not only has real talent but also enough love of and respect for their craft to edit and proofread their work before putting it out there. The events were plausible and while things got dark, it never got so dark the light couldn't shine through. Whether you ever write a sequel or not, please never stop writing.

Kethrineth
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
loved the friendship between them
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
oh my poor boy why the cutest of the bunch
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
damn fuller just let them write the report and write that up separately and leave
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 6 . 6/30/2012